This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 70

Topic » Day 70

3109 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
After 70 long days, JERMIN has become the last evicted houseguest and the final member of the jury.

NOW, STERLING and MATT will face the jury. In this thread, the jury members can ask one or both of the finalists a question concerning their game.

After asking, and ONLY after asking may the jury cast a vote. Or they will forfeit their vote to a poll. Either way works for me.

Jermin
Dakota
Isaac
Abel
Trish
Deshon
Brandon
Brad
Enrique

It's now up to you.
3109 days 10 hours ago
Stering_butter
guer
3109 days 9 hours ago
lassidoggy
Matt- Matt, you know that I adore you. However, I have one qualm about voting for you. You're a pretty one-dimensional guy. I've seen nice Matt, I've played with nice Matt, and now I want to see nasty Matt. Make me believe that you don't like Dakota.

Sterling- If you can answer yes to this question, you will receive my million dollar vote. If you win the million dollars, will you agree to get your vocal cords removed?

Dakota- You are an unemployed, uneducated leech on society, and the only thing I would vote to give you is a handful of anti-depressants so that we wouldn't have to be subject to your constant crying. Maybe if you got some, it would seem a little more sincere when you are crying about your dead father. You don't deserve the million.

Thanks.
3109 days 9 hours ago
dak236
@lassidoggy I DIDNT EVEN MAKE FINAL 2 HOE lEAVE MY NAME OUT OF UR MOUTH (jk that was p funny ty)

Matt- You were evicted by my hoh. Tell me why you think you deserve to win, after getting a second chance in this game.

Sterling- You slayed them all and twerked straight to hell. I personally think you deserve the win but I wanted to give matt a chance to answer as well good luck booboo we almost did it
3109 days 9 hours ago
Stering_butter
#Isaac
Girl I will do whatever you want. I'll remove my vocal cords and pick up how to do drag correctly if you so want me to. I also think you should vote for me because I truly have stuck to my guns the whole game and I have played my high cholesterol heart out. Plus I hate Pearl and Kennedy should have won season 7. But forreal, I won competitions and took the people out who held me back from doing my best girl, this is MY MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3109 days 9 hours ago
Stering_butter
#Dakota
Okay but can I have a question.........Thank you darling< 3
3109 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
Abel asks: "MATT, why do you deserve to win this game over Sterling?"
3109 days 9 hours ago
dak236
Okay!!!

Sterling- can you tell me how many competitions you won, and then tell me what some of your best moves in this game were.
3109 days 9 hours ago
Thegamemister
#Isaac - When I returned to this game I had a clear intention of getting rid of Dakota following my eviction at his HOH. So when I returned, I befriended him and whenever we talked game, I would pass on quotes of the conversations to other people making them not like him even more i.e Abel, Deshon etc. When my first HOH week didn't go to plan and my true allies went, I knew that I had to make a bold move in the final 5. So I befriended Jermin and used what he told me as the backdrop to nominate Dakota. I nominated you to keep my word with Jermin and also I had to evict me to get trust back with Dakota and Sterling who were definite power players. Coming into the final 4, I knew I was going to be nominated but I threw the POV to Jermin so he would be safe and get Dakota out as I was loyal to him the week before that he would repay the favour and I would get no blood on my hands. So my plan took along time to work but it did in the end.

I kept my said "evil" side hidden and only in DR to avoid enemies for as long as I could but I was honest i what I told people, I may not have told every detail but I was honest and stayed loyal and that what got me here and I do deserve to win. Thanks
3109 days 9 hours ago
Brandonator
HEY BBYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss

Matt- I never had the chance to talk to you, like at all. You were evicted right at the time we could do alliances, and I was evicted right when you came back in. What did you do in this game?

Sterling: What is the best thing that happened to you in this game? and what was the worst?
3109 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
Abel asks: "STERLING, you said in your goodbye message that you voted me out because I wanted Dakota out the week I left and you couldn't lose your strongest ally, when all I did was say that I wanted the veto used so that me and whoever came off could vote out whoever went up on the block as a replacement. Your simple misinterpretation cost me the game and the one person who would have sat on their sword for you in his game. I'll happily admit that my jury votes are always emotional. Why should I vote you?"
3109 days 9 hours ago
Stering_butter
#Dakota
I won 3 HOHs and 1 Veto, all saving my game completely. If I had not won the competitions I had won, I seriously WOULD NOT be sitting here at the end of this game. I think 3 of the best moves of mine was first, having the balls to evict Abel. He knows I'm sorry but Abel was not protecting my prime interest in this game, and that was for me to make finals. I appreciate everything he did to keep me safe before and I think he appreciates any work likewise, but Abel wanted YOU gone, and it was enough for me to look at him and see that he was not there to help me. Another move of mine was to evict Trish over Matt in the tie. Trish told me that he liked me but he had proved to me that his interest was in getting out two of my closest allies, Brandon and Abel. That was a serious red flag for my game. I did not dislike Trish by any means, but I needed to seek out people who I thought I could trust and his actions truly lead me to think otherwise. I think my final greatest move happened tonight. Jermin was one of the strongest if not the strongest opponent for my game, and its funny because he did it oh so quietly. He was able to slip through the cracks until he became sort of unstoppable. I had no hate against him, but it was the honest truth that he was probably one of the best people in this game and he would be getting that check if he sat here. Great player, but I had to be the one to cut him short. No disrespect to anyone in this game, I just really wanted to use whatever potential I had into winning this game, and I have avoided death countless times in this game, unlike my opponent who had to win his way back. Give. Me. The. Chance.
3109 days 9 hours ago
Stering_butter
#Brandon
The best thing that happened was watching Nikola talk about her ass "being anime"
BITCH I AM ANIME. That was hilarious. There were so many funny times this game. I would say the best thing overall was the chemistry of the cast.

The worst thing was probably the fight between Dak/Brad/Deshon/I over something very stupid. It did not seem all that big to me, but I was labelled as fake and someone who needed to not come for someone. I guess that was peoples' opinions but it was whatever. It pissed me off and I said some rude things, but it did shape a good portion of the game, and I was shocked that it did. It led me to bond with Dakota and we did begin to work harder and push through.
3109 days 9 hours ago
Thegamemister
#Dakota - I have never had a normal week in this game and I feel that I have had to work harder than everyone else since coming back in and missing 3 weeks of gameplay that I had to play hard but undercover. So I leaked conversations and misguided trust to benefit others and to cover all my bases. I was honest (to an extent) and loyal and when I opened up to people, it was real but as someone coming in as a clear outsider against some powerful players, I think from looking back at my entire game that I actually have done a lot and I played and under handed strategic game so do I deserve to win - yes.
3109 days 9 hours ago
Stering_butter
#Abel
[9/18/2015 12:54:46 AM] abel || best: Okay so
[9/18/2015 12:54:49 AM] abel || best: What's gonna happen is
[9/18/2015 12:54:53 AM] abel || best: I'm going to win PoV
[9/18/2015 12:54:56 AM] abel || best: Save one of you
[9/18/2015 12:55:07 AM] abel || best: And we'll force him to put up Dakota
[9/18/2015 12:55:11 AM] abel || best: And Dakota can go home.
http://prntscr.com/8stwou
Girl there was no misinterpretation. These were your words exactly when you added Matt and I into a chat.

I voted you out because I know you knew I was close with Dakota and you wanted me to turn on him with no real explanation. That was shady to me. I even asked why we should get Dakota out and I did not really get an answer.

[9/18/2015 10:32:33 PM] abel || best: Well
[9/18/2015 10:32:37 PM] abel || best: It doesn't matter who
[9/18/2015 10:32:44 PM] abel || best: But y'all should be spamming for me to win
[9/18/2015 10:32:52 PM] abel || best: So we can vote out whoever
[9/18/2015 10:32:56 PM] abel || best: And can all be safe
[9/18/2015 10:34:08 PM] abel || best: Because I don't have time

Even with this, you expected me to do your work for you. I love you to death but I am not here to play your game and I was just shocked that you came at me with Dakota in your mouth.

I think I deserve to have your vote because even though I decided to vote you out, and I did feel really bad, I powered on to win competitions to keep me in this game and to get myself here and I just really hope you can respect that. I have done whatever I can to make this final 2 situation the best I can for me and here I am and I really would appreciate your vote, even if you are angry that my vote destroyed your game. I also bought 7/11 on iTunes and I can show you that I really did I swear I did.
3109 days 9 hours ago
Thegamemister
#Abel - I think that I should win over Sterling as I have had to work so much harder than him to make it to where I am, especially after coming back and I felt a lot of the time that Sterling just hung off Dakota's coat tails. I had to play a very tactical social and strategic game and worked my way through being nominated 4 times since being back and winning 2 HOHs, I feel I am most deserving to win over Sterling as I feel like for most of the game he played off on what Dakota wanted to do most of the time and not making any real decisions until the very end.

You were my one true ally when coming back into this game and I am sorry that I had to campaign against you in the eviction. I had to think about my game and I was the one who told Sterling that you would be coming after Dakota the week after. Sterling said he was voting for me so I had to make one last plea. I was really gutted when you left and I played for you.

open group

Ken's Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!