This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FIRST MEETING :D getting to know one another

Topic » FIRST MEETING :D getting to..

4411 days 5 hours ago
andrew8975
Lets Start out by sharing some things and throwing ideas out on how to stop bullying.

My name is Andrew. Alot of people on this site know me and this is my first group so im gonna need help. im gonna share something about me that i dont share with to many people.

Recently my sister died of a drug overdose. Its the hardest thing ive ever had to deal with. She was one of my best friends and someone ive always looked up too. She wasnt my real sister by blood but she was my brothers fionce. This doesnt matter much because she was the closest thing ive had to a sister and im left here wondering why a 26 year old kind hearted person died of an accidental drug over dose. I have gone through hard times. At one point i lost my faith in god, my faith in people, and thought about taking my own life. Im at a point where im better now though and i want to use my experiences to help others. Ive seen people telling others they deserve to die, bulying them and trying to hurt them and it makes me sad. with this group i hope to minimize bullying on here till its gone.

Please invite all your friends and help me spread the word. This isnt my group, its our group.

If anyone else has anything to say then we are all wanting to listen. Any ideas or personal stories will help make this movement stronger.
4411 days 5 hours ago
Piddu
I think when we see bullying we need to jump on their ass
4411 days 5 hours ago
andrew8975
i agree 100%
4411 days 4 hours ago
andrew8975
Lol, anyone else?
4410 days 21 hours ago
egaga911
LOL Scott and aww bullies suck
4410 days 19 hours ago
Milkisgood
Agreeeeeeee :)
4410 days 15 hours ago
MJFJUNE
every1 is = in my eyes
4410 days 6 hours ago
Cosmo14
i was thinking every new player we should be a mentor for noobs. Then we should not post a blog about someone it can hurt them deepy even tho that person might be an ass or hates life, etc.
4408 days 13 hours ago
Blondie9122
I have a family member who took their own life bc they were bullied all through high school and part of college. This Situation means a lot to me and I hope we can come up with something to prevent this harassment or at LEAST give people who are bullied a place to talk things out so they don't feel so alone.

That being said I'm always up for helping people, so if anyone needs a friend or someone to talk to I'm here.
4408 days 13 hours ago
Cray
I joined because this to me seems like a great idea! Although it is funny Piddu.....but wouldn't that be bullying the bully?
4408 days 10 hours ago
lilsaiz
i joineed becuase i am being bullied on here and in real life,i am constantly made fun of for being gay,and i want people to know that it doesnt matter your orientation or race,what does  atter is the personality of a person,im not saying dont make some happy miserable,im saying just dont jude people fore the way they are inside
4408 days 7 hours ago
andrew8975
You are all amazing people. And your brave for speaking out. Together we can do this.
This isn't my group. This is our group. I encourage everyone to be active on the forum and the polls. If you want to bring something to our attention then you are all more than welcome to start your own forum topic. I think we should start by calling people out when they bully. But try not to bully when doing so.
Contact me for any questions
4408 days 7 hours ago
01Gohan
When I was younger, I was bullied a lot at school. One day, I took a pencil into the bathroom, and scraped my arm, I put my jacket on and everything so know one would notice, but my cousin did, and she talked me through it, I have yet to do what I did those many years ago since.
4406 days 14 hours ago
Qwerty3000
Bullying is simply depressing.

open group

Andrews The voice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!