This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 - Merged Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #12 - Merged..

3653 days 20 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  We will bring in the members of the jury:  IceIce; CheapCheep; Sunslicer; and Bingo, voted out at the last tribal council.  Flamingjoe has individual immunity and cannot be voted out tonight.

SimvivoRWay - Is it pretty obvious that either you or Chastain are going home tonight?

Chastain - You've been pretty vocal when it comes to standing up to the majority.  Do you think that makes you more of a target or less of one because people will be annoyed with you?

flamingjoe - How important was that immunity win for you?

LoganWorm - We know there are potentially 3 hidden immunity idols out there and one of them is different from the others.  How much is this playing on people's decisions?

ohnatalie - Would you surprised if a former Villain was voted out tonight?

losangelesgirl - You were a target at the last vote, were you ever worried that you could have been voted out?

ilikebugs - People have been saying you have no chance to win, how do you respond to that?

Lynette - You came a very close second in the challenge, were you worried you would need it?

Please send me your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow.  No vote means self vote.  If you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play, please message me saying so.
3653 days 20 hours ago
LoganWorm
LoganWorm - We know there are potentially 3 hidden immunity idols out there and one of them is different from the others.  How much is this playing on people's decisions?

I think it has a great weight on people's decisions because no one wants to ever be idoled out of the game.
3653 days 20 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
SimvivoRWay - Is it pretty obvious that either you or Chastain are going home tonight?

I think Chastain will, because he's a bigger threat than me and while I'm tied for first for most challenges won, I certainly haven't been a beast lately. So yeah...
3653 days 19 hours ago
Chastain
Chastain - You've been pretty vocal when it comes to standing up to the majority.  Do you think that makes you more of a target or less of one because people will be annoyed with you

I know they're voting for me tonight, no question about it. And we'll see.

But first, can someone tell the psychotic 14-year diatribe to stop mailing me? Thank you very "mutch".
3653 days 19 hours ago
Ilikebugs
ilikebugs - People have been saying you have no chance to win, how do you respond to that?
I dotn wanna win, I want Chastain to win and see teh villains get destroyed with Joe getting 2nd

JK LOLOLOL

Well I really don't wanna say anything about it yet. There's a lot of game left, as said by the wise Kass from Cagayan.
3653 days 15 hours ago
Ilikebugs
1 why is our tribe called merged tribe and 2

I got the most votes so far out of anyone who made the merge
3653 days 9 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Merged Tribe sounds cool and you deserve those.
3653 days 5 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Id rather have fingerbang link thrice
3653 days 2 hours ago
Lynette
Lynette - You came a very close second in the challenge, were you worried you would need it?

Keep asking me that question and you're going to get the same answer every time.. Everytime I walk I to tribal that I'm worried that it might be me that's the next one gone. I just hope that the people I've aligned myself with are loyal because I can honestly say I haven't lied once this game. Immunity is guaranteed safety, so regardless of my position in the game I'm always going to be worried that I needed it. Survivor isn't really renowned for the loyalest players in the world now, is it?
3653 days 1 hour ago
flamingjoe
flamingjoe - How important was that immunity win for you?

Honestly, I don't think that Immunity was *that* important for me. However, Immunity is always something that's nice to have, just so that you know that you're 100% safe.
3653 days ago
losangelesgirl
-- Link IDK if I will show up for the challenge tonight, it's something wrong with my cat and the vet is taking care of him, so IDK when I will have to go get him-- :(
I will try to show up, but I will also maybe have to leave any second.. Maybe he will stay there for the night.. IDK yet.. I'm just really worried.

If I will even still be in this game
3653 days ago
Chastain
Waaaaah waaaah
3652 days 23 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Chastain, you are horrible.
Like, please, just leave me alone and don't comment on what I say.
3652 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
*Collects urn*
3652 days 22 hours ago
themissinglink
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
3652 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink
Ok.  Once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.  I'll read the votes.

open group

Link's Survivor: Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!