This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 - Merged Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #11 - Merged..

3655 days 5 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  We will bring in the members of the jury: IceIce; CheapCheep; and Sunslicer, voted out at the last tribal council.  Chastain has individual immunity and cannot be voted out.

bingo21 - After the last tribal council you suggested that you were the one that flipped on the Heroes.  Was this just out of self preservation?

SimvivoRWay - Is the game all over for the Heroes now?

Chastain - You have immunity tonight, but do you think you will have to continue to win them to stay in this game?

flamingjoe - Do you think that the week off could have an impact on this game?

LoganWorm - Is the game now completely in the Villains hands?

ohnatalie - Can you see a scenario were a former Villain goes home tonight?

losangelesgirl - Are the Villains still a cohesive unit?

ilikebugs - What will you be basing your vote tonight on?

Lynette - How surprised would you be to go home tonight?

Please send me your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow.  No vote means self vote.  If you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, please message me saying so.
3655 days 5 hours ago
Chastain
Chastain - You have immunity tonight, but do you think you will have to continue to win them to stay in this game?

This necklace can only protect me for so long, so I will definitely have to explore some other options to help myself.
3655 days 4 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
SimvivoRWay - Is the game all over for the Heroes now?

It seems like it, sadly...
3655 days 1 hour ago
Ilikebugs
ilikebugs - What will you be basing your vote tonight on?
What is the best for my game
3655 days 1 hour ago
flamingjoe
flamingjoe - Do you think that the week off could have an impact on this game?

Possibly, but I don't think it will have too big of an impact. I think people really just used this week to relax, rather than to change their strategies and game-plans much.
3655 days 1 hour ago
losangelesgirl
losangelesgirl - Are the Villains still a cohesive unit?
I don't really know, we didn't talk together for a week.
+
Yeah, I won't gain or lose annything at this point, I got the clue to the special powers idol (since I finished second) and I solved the clue :) (Too easy Link).
I just wanna say I have it, won't make me a bigger target annyways...
3655 days ago
losangelesgirl
All I can say is, wait and see. :) Good night guys!
3654 days 23 hours ago
LoganWorm
LoganWorm - Is the game now completely in the Villains hands?

That very phrase is an oxymoron, but it's partially in the Villains hands.When Heroes are acting like Villains and they are bigger fish to fry, the game has to be in our hands otherwise we get picked off potentially.
3654 days 23 hours ago
Chastain
OK so, I wanna get something off my chest right now.

This entire tribe besides me and Sim is pretty much being ruled by Losa. She has cast some sort of a spell on them and none of them have the balls to make a move against her. And just because I actually am a decent person who doesn't like to betray trust, I won't mention any names, but I have been approached by more than one person to vote one of the villains out including and especially Losa and all of them got last minute cold feed. Some are scared of their potential positioning, and others are afraid of Losa's idol, and honestly, and I say that nicely, all of you are Losa and Lynette's sheep, and I have more respect for the people who didn't approach me and then ditch me than those who did. Again, no hard feelings, I still like these people and I won't throw them under the bus, but it's just so crazy that there are 9 people left, and sans me/Sim, you're all being controlled by Losa, and she makes sure that there are fractures within the villains alliance so that she's safe.

As for the hero who flipped, and the other one who's pretending to have flipped, way to live up to your name and legacy as a group gamer. I would rather go in 8th place as someone who actually  stayed true to his allies and fought through this game, than go in 7th/6th/5th as a backstabbing floater who was never going to win in the end after flipping on 4 people. With that being said, if any one of y'all grow the balls to make a move, ANY move, message me and Sim. As youcan see, I'm not one to throw people under the bus after they talk to me. I could've easily went to Losa and let her in on who is plotting against her but I think I respect myself and my reputation too damn much to turn into one of Losa's bitches even if it would've gotten me a bit further in this game.

If not, oh well, just be sure that you're handing someone their first win in 6 or 7 seasons, and it's disgraceful since y'all are supposedly huge names who can never be sheeped. Apparently I was wrong, good job Losa, a 14 year old girl who can't form a coherent sentence is leading the other 6 people to their slaughter and they're fighting on who stands first in line.
3654 days 19 hours ago
bingo21
bingo21 - After the last tribal council you suggested that you were the one that flipped on the Heroes.  Was this just out of self preservation?

Yeah that was the plan, convince the villains I was the one who flipped in order to save myself and gain some info to put the heroes back on top.  Obviously everyone saw through it but it was worth a try. I'm not going to roll over and simply be sent packing.
3654 days 19 hours ago
Chastain
Oh so it was Joe who flipped? Lol good job, what a stupid move. If you wanted my necklace you could've just said so.
3654 days 12 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Funny thing how I'm being called a sheep, yet I'm not the one who's afraid to make a move. The people who approached both me and Chastain, use your brain and do something. That nut job you are afraid of is gonna win and is gonna laugh when you get voted out one after the other. Do you want that to happen? Because believe me, I know that is gonna happen, like it or not. She already has two votes on the jury with the pre-merge jurors. They ain't gonna vote the Heroes to win, so why not make a move, make a stand for yourself and make everyone see that you indeed want to play a great game? Because you can make it happen guys, come on. To reference Tasha, you can be top dogs, not her.
3654 days 11 hours ago
losangelesgirl
TBH, Chastain you are attacking me personally that I'm 14 years old, stupid girl.

I'm auctally 15, and everyone says that I'm good in english as someone who never heard annyone talking english in real life.

If you wanna do personal attacks, I can do a payback :
I saw you on your vlog, you look 40, fat, disgusting.. UGLY AS FUCK and you speak like you have a dick in your mouth.

If you are gonna attack me onpersonal , Imma just do a paybacks.

*throws up* You really are, VERY ugly irl, like, when I saw you I was like, THAT'S CHASTAIN?
So you are 25 or something? Get a life.

This is the last thing I'm saying to you Shady, Done with you forever and please, just don't you dear to say my name onice again. JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE PLEASE.
You are obssesed with this game, if you get voted off, you won't fucking DIE IRL.
Like, really, GET A FUCKING LIFE.

#DoneWithYou
#LEAVEMETHEFUCKALONE
#YouFuckingStalker
3654 days 10 hours ago
Chastain
Lmao, this is too easy and amusing. Please, keep going.
3654 days 9 hours ago
Chastain
Btw, for those who are unaware of how the end game will play out IF it goes Losa's way. Take a look:

Sim/Bingo/myself are the next 3 to go.

Then, Bugs who has been hell-bent on taking Natalie out is going to target her, and seeing how he's up Losa's ass, she won't keep Natalie over him, Natalie goes.

Then, Losa will take out the next biggest strategic threat, farewell Logan.

Then, at the final 4, Losa/Bugs will decide if they want to keep the backstabbing hero who will most likely get 0 votes, or keep Lynette who has been Losa's follower since day 1. Either ways, Losa will make it to the finals and win, and I will refer you back to this post where you COULD"VE done something but were too scared to go against her.

Like, is this so hard to see? She's got an idol, she's better than most of you at challenges, and she has 3 people who do as she pleases. Why the hell are you not rebelling against that? Why are you playing to give her the win? I just dont get! You have 3 people on the bottom who you can scoop up for a move TODAY. The clock's ticking.
3654 days 9 hours ago
Ilikebugs
OMG YUSS IM F3!!! Thanks chas

open group

Link's Survivor: Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!