This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 - Villains

Topic » Tribal Council #5 - Villains

3682 days 15 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  Logan has individual immunity tonight and cannot be voted out.

LoganWorm - How good does it feel to be safe tonight, knowing that you have been a target in the past?

ohnatalie - Last time out this tribe seemed to be slightly more unified, do you think that will be the case again tonight?

Cole91 - What will you be basing your vote tonight on?

losangelesgirl - Do you think this vote could help define the future of this tribe?

Giraffez - Is there a lot of speculation on this tribe about who could potentially have a hidden immunity idol?

ilikebugs - Do you think that alliances are set in stone at this point or could people flip and join other alliances?

Lynette - Do you think this tribe will be able to win a challenge, if they are given the chance?

Please send me your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow.  No vote means self vote.  If you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, please message me saying so.
3682 days 15 hours ago
LoganWorm
LoganWorm - How good does it feel to be safe tonight, knowing that you have been a target in the past?

It does feel really good. I had a lot of reasons to go for individual immunity tonight. Allies questioning me and someone has the idol and it's not me.
3682 days 15 hours ago
Giraffez
honestly no not yet at least we actually mostly trust each other enough
3682 days 15 hours ago
Ilikebugs
ilikebugs - Do you think that alliances are set in stone at this point or could people flip and join other alliances?
I mean, in survivor you can always flip. But only if they can change the game and not be put in a bad position. If you do it horribly it wont help,
3682 days 14 hours ago
Cole91
Cole91 - What will you be basing your vote tonight on?

Thats easy. Voting for one of the trio peeps
3682 days 4 hours ago
Giraffez
and if you don't mind me asking fucker who is the trio peeps
3681 days 21 hours ago
Cole91
Wow watch the language buddy. Their are kids on this site too. Tsk tsk tsk
3681 days 21 hours ago
Cole91
Giraffez
and if you don't mind me asking fucker who is the trio peeps

^Also since you are talking about a group of people, not a specific person, its who ARE the trio peeps not who IS...its okay, Simple mistake. Its only basic 1st grade knowledge :)
3681 days 20 hours ago
themissinglink
4/7 votes received.
3681 days 20 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Wow you maggots
3681 days 17 hours ago
themissinglink
*Collects urn*
3681 days 17 hours ago
themissinglink
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
3681 days 17 hours ago
Lynette
Goodluck everyone!
3681 days 17 hours ago
themissinglink
Ok.  Once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.  I'll read the votes.
3681 days 17 hours ago
Ilikebugs
If I get voted out, it'll be ironic since Im the only other TSI representative
3681 days 17 hours ago
themissinglink
First vote
Bugs

open group

Link's Survivor: Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!