This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Rules

4425 days 14 hours ago
LoganWorm
*Pre-merge Rules*

Each "3 days" a tribe will try to win immunity at the immunity challenge. The losing tribe will go to tribal council the following (depending) day. At tribal council the tribe will vote out a member of their own tribe. If you fail to vote for anyone, you'll receive a self-vote!

There are two hidden immunity idols. One for the Ita tribe, and another for the Talu tribe. To obtain one of the idols, you need to mail me at a random time in the day. If you pick a time within 5 minutes of the time I pick, then you'll receive the hidden immunity idol.

If you obtain the hidden immunity idol, then you can choose to share it with everyone, or no one. You can also choose to use it at tribal council. If you want to use it at tribal council, you have to mail me before I read the votes. Or you can go to the tribal council topic right before I read the votes and use it live. Those are the only ways the idol can be played.
4425 days 14 hours ago
LoganWorm
*You can mail me more than once a day for hidden immunity idols*
4425 days 14 hours ago
LoganWorm
*Remember to label your mail something like "Search for Hidden Immunity Idol", so I know your looking for the idol. If you just randomly mail me without clarifying that you're looking for the idol, then it won't count*

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!