This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4 [Survivor: Australia - The Outback]

Topic » Episode 4 [Survivor: Australia..

2859 days 23 hours ago
Stilts12
when did I say I was praying.
2859 days 22 hours ago
ccwagu
AUSTRALIA SOTIC (Set of Technical Information Charts):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dbDB34OzR6rzS2T9u9UWU03wz9cBf2MIH233lj4MlQE/edit?usp=sharing

This set of charts now contains:
-Edgic Information
-Confessional Counts
-Challenge Participation
-Episode Title Ownership
-Other Contestant Information (such as age, colour level, occupation)

Correct me if I am wrong with anything!
2859 days 21 hours ago
Carraid73
I find it very bizzare that every eliminated contest so far goes out on a negative episode, to be honest. I understand mine leaning that way (although OTTN5 seems exaggerated due to the minimal amount of screen time I had, I'd lean UTRN3 or something like that), all four contestants being marked that way in their boot episode seems more like you picking up people being in the minority as them being a negative and unlikable presence. That seems like a bit of bias against the losers, aka the whole "winners write the history books" type scenario.
2859 days 21 hours ago
ccwagu
yeah i see what you mean by that
but i wouldn't rate you utr
you were important to the episode, i mean
you sort of went home
2859 days 21 hours ago
ccwagu
and also i've mainly put the boots in the negative because they're talked poorly upon by the others
but if i do it like that there are a few people that do need to be adjusted
2859 days 21 hours ago
Carraid73
Part of this is differentiating what is said about people versus what they actually do/present themselves as. i get where it's coming from, but it just seems a little off.
2859 days 21 hours ago
ccwagu
yeah
it's a little hard to base it on themselves if the majority of their coverage is through conversations by others, which is why both you and victoria were marked negatively before
2859 days 20 hours ago
Novamax243
The only person I talked negatively about was Brady since I learnt that he was after me...
2859 days 20 hours ago
ccwagu
i'm pretty sure i gave you a negative both times because people were only talking negatively about you
i'll check again in the morning to see if that does still stand true
2859 days 20 hours ago
Novamax243
True. People were talking badly about me a lot. <_<
2859 days 19 hours ago
BigBrother_78
Haha Russell
2856 days 11 hours ago
ccwagu
Logan?
2853 days 16 hours ago
mrcool
Haha xd cast me
2839 days ago
CrazyCourtney0
S A M E @L*GANW*RM
2796 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
add me back when logan comes back to life

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!