This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3 [Survivor: Australia - The Outback]

Topic » Episode 3 [Survivor: Australia..

2871 days 23 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Although I think Brendon is playing good so far.
2871 days 23 hours ago
ccwagu
but also because they're the only ones going to tribal, they're the only ones who feel they should send confessionals
2871 days 23 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Yeah and that's what I'm saying. I guarantee you if Bamal goes to tribal, guwings edits are definitely not as high because it's obvious Bamal has the more experienced players.
2871 days 23 hours ago
Novamax243
Or they just off their best challenge person week 2...
2871 days 23 hours ago
Carraid73
But Max, I left week four!
2871 days 23 hours ago
brenelle1120
I am the most experienced group game player in thid game so that comment was dumb
2871 days 23 hours ago
Carraid73
Is it a spoiler if we were all in the season? If so I can delete them
2871 days 23 hours ago
Carraid73
I deleted them to be safe I guess
2871 days 23 hours ago
ccwagu
eh, i don't know if you should spoil or not
2871 days 23 hours ago
Carraid73
I'll play it safe but I stand by the points you may or may not have seen before I deleted them
2871 days 23 hours ago
Stilts12
qaz I am good at challenges. I almost won the first individual one and I also won the flappy bird one for my tribe by myself
2871 days 23 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
@trae I meant your tribe
@brendon I don't think so but you're probably 3rd after me and NJ. I'm just saying that because you haven't played in too many series, HOWEVER I've seen you play in suitmans and you've played great.
2871 days 23 hours ago
Carraid73
I think I'm more experienced with you. I think you're a better player, but I've been around awhile. It's part of being 57 years old.
2871 days 23 hours ago
ccwagu
i'm probably the 16th most experienced ;)
2871 days 23 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
OMG sorry Chris you too! We were just never together this game so I forgot about you.

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!