This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 7 Tribal Council

Topic » Final 7 Tribal Council

3433 days 12 hours ago
Mearl
Alright guys just to summarize what is going on.

Jordan is not here, he is enjoying a night at a spa. Nobody may vote Jordan and Jordan may not vote.

Rose-Angela has picked your targets this week. If you dont like your target its not my (aka random.orgs) fault for once.

If there is a tie at FTC then Daniel will break the tie. Daniel also has the necklace tonight so is safe, unless he gives it away.

Daniel- This game is coming down towards the end so how important is immunity tonight?

Jimbo- Were you not expecting immunity to be given out at the auction?

Muffin- Only 6 people at tribal tonight and potentially 2 idols (and a magnet idol) still in this game. How hard will it be to survive these votes moving forward.

Paul- You played an idol last night and had you not you would still be here. Do you think that was a mistake looking back or was it too risky not to play one?

Rose-Angela- Does picking everybody's target give you a leg up at all this tribal council?

Gregory- Do you think people may view you as a threat since you can use an advantage at one of the upcoming immunities?

VOTES ARE DUE BY 7PM EST WEDNESDAY. SURVIVOR FINALE IS TOMORROW SO THERE WILL NOT BE A LIVE CHALLENGE TOMORROW.
3433 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
Jimbo- Were you not expecting immunity to be given out at the auction?

I knew it would be, because you said it was an immunity challenge, I just think it's a bullshit immunity challenge. However, I've already won 2, and Daniel hasn't won any, so I'm happy for him. :-)
3433 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Paul- You played an idol last night and had you not you would still be here. Do you think that was a mistake looking back or was it too risky not to play one?
-
I think it was a OK move playing it! Now I dont have to be paranoid when to play it! I can just go out knowing I dont have an idol in my pocket!
3433 days 11 hours ago
muffinman
Muffin- Only 6 people at tribal tonight and potentially 2 idols (and a magnet idol) still in this game. How hard will it be to survive these votes moving forward.

Well there are only 3 more Tribals where idols can be played, meaning theyre likely going to come out soon. One came out last night, so that makes 0-2 normal idols still out there.
In addition to that, the magnet idol is still somewhere, and that has the ability to change the entire game. I have a feeling like the only person who knows they have it is the idol holder.
It will be a challenge to survive these coming votes, but the end is in sight.
3432 days 21 hours ago
DryIceBros
Gregory- Do you think people may view you as a threat since you can use an advantage at one of the upcoming immunities?: I don't think I should be viewed as a threat since I used the money so that I could have a chance at the challenge.
3432 days 13 hours ago
Mearl
I'll go tally the votes
3432 days 13 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*shakes and blows out a deep breath; gets bag ready and puts head in hands*
3432 days 13 hours ago
Mearl
*Returns with urn*

If anybody has an idol and wants to play it, now would be the time to do so
3432 days 13 hours ago
Mearl
*Nobody stands*

Daniel is giving his necklace to.... nobody

I'll read the votes
3432 days 13 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*sighs*
3432 days 13 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
=L
3432 days 13 hours ago
byp123
*Looks on from jury*
3432 days 13 hours ago
Mearl
Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out must leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.

Remember there are 6 votes tonight.
3432 days 13 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*looks over at Scott*
3432 days 13 hours ago
Mearl
First vote
Gregory
3432 days 13 hours ago
Mearl
Next vote:
Jimbo

open group

Mearl's Survivor Argentina

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!