This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 8 Tribal Council

Topic » Final 8 Tribal Council

3434 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
Jimbo has won immunity and can not be voted out.. unless he chooses to give his immunity away. You may still vote for Jimbo.

Jimbo- Is there any fear in winning immunities this season because they could make you come off as a threat?

Paul- Do you think you are in danger tonight? Where do you fit in this group?

Daniel- Was it scary to see your name come up at the last tribal council?

Jordan- There has not been an idol to come out yet all season long. How much farther do you think that will last? Is it likely that people have been voted out with idols?

Muffin- How important is it to blindside people in this game? How dangerous can somebody be if they know they are in danger?

Gregory- How much of this game is played in the 'now' and how much is played with the future in mind?

Rose-Angela- If you know somebody has gotten a target or two out already does that make them a bigger target?

Scott- Sometimes your name comes up a lot, other times (as Gregory said) you come out "scott-free". Which do you think it will be tonight?

VOTES ARE DUE AT 8 PM EST TUESDAY
CHALLENGE TO FOLLOW AT 8:30ish PM EST
3434 days 10 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Jordan- There has not been an idol to come out yet all season long. How much farther do you think that will last? Is it likely that people have been voted out with idols?

That's a good question. I actually have no idea what's going on with those.
3434 days 10 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Paul- Do you think you are in danger tonight? Where do you fit in this group?
-

I think im definitely in danger tonight.... ive been blindsided by some of the past tribals! Where do I fit in? Well im not sure if I do.... people tell me one thing then vote another person out? I see those 5 or 6 Votes... look like a majority alliance to me
*shrugs and looks around*
Ya, I have a feeling ive come to my day of reckoning
3434 days 10 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Daniel- Was it scary to see your name come up at the last tribal council?

Yes it was making me shit my pants. I guess people are feeding me the wrong info
3434 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
Jimbo- Is there any fear in winning immunities this season because they could make you come off as a threat?

I think it's good to have immunity because I know who will have the necklace when the votes are read. It's always scary to wonder if it'll get transferred to the person I'm targetting. So that's what stands out to me about this season in particular, I think in general it's good to win immunity, too.
3434 days 10 hours ago
byp123
Scott- Sometimes your name comes up a lot, other times (as Gregory said) you come out "scott-free". Which do you think it will be tonight?

At this point I'm expecting my name to come up a lot at every tribal. With so few people left, everyone should be paranoid unless you have immunity.
3433 days 23 hours ago
muffinman
Muffin- How important is it to blindside people in this game? How dangerous can somebody be if they know they are in danger?

It depends what you're trying to do. If you're voting someone out of the other alliance, it doesn't matter if they know or not, but if they do know they can pull some shenanigans and turn it around. If it is someone who you are somewhat close to, you don't really want them to know, because they could turn around and manage to save themselves, and now you have an enemy. In the end, I think it could go either way. If they know, there is less chance for a massive crazy blow up, but if they know they can work extra hard to change the results.
It's a tossup
3433 days 12 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*sits and sighs*
3433 days 12 hours ago
Mearl
I'll go tally the votes.
Let me know if you are here watching
3433 days 12 hours ago
Survivorgame1
here :/

*packs bag*
3433 days 12 hours ago
byp123
*puts head in hands*
3433 days 12 hours ago
DryIceBros
What if we don't want to?
3433 days 12 hours ago
Mearl
*returns with urn*

If anybody has an idol and wants to play it then now would be the time to do so
3433 days 12 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*stands*
Mearl, I would HATE to go home this early....
*stands up; pulls idol out of the bag; gives it to him; smiles slightly*
3433 days 12 hours ago
byp123
:O
3433 days 12 hours ago
DryIceBros
Anyone have a fake idol or real idol?

open group

Mearl's Survivor Argentina

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!