This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 10 Tribal Council

Topic » Final 10 Tribal Council

3436 days 21 hours ago
Mearl
Jimbo has immunity, but remember he can choose to give it up so you may vote for him.

QUESTION:

Jimbo- You are seen as a potential winner, the puppet master, and a potential flipper. Does this image concern you and do you think you needed that necklace tonight?

Andy- First time you are here without protection around your neck, but you came so close to winning again. What are the chances people take a shot at you today? Does it concern you that everybody said you were the Challenge Beast and that you tied for Potential Winner?

Muffin- People view you as the funny man in this group. Does that image suit you and do you like people seeing you that way?

Chris- You were tied for the lead until the end and being named the 'Doomed Man' it seems that you may have needed it... But people also seem to think you have an idol. Do you think that fear of an idol coming out could create a crack in this group tonight?

Gregory- You were voted for Inactive Boy and The Goat. Do you think these are negative views that could make it hard for you to win this game if you made it to the end? Do you think they are true and if so, how and when do you shed them?

Rose-Angela- You were right in the hunt in this challenge until the very end. Last time we saw 8 people vote together but that obviously can not last much longer. Is this a round where scrambling may occur as people look to make moves?

Scott- Your name did not come up last tribal council after coming up a lot recently. Do you think you can continue to keep your name off the parchments? Does it bother you that you were labeled 'The Liar' of the group and how does that view people have of you affect your game.

Paul- You tied for the title of Mr.Talks-Too-Much. Why do you think that is? Do you think this challenge may change how people move forward in this game based on the labels people received?

Daniel- You were voted to be a goat, which is obviously not a role you want to be seen as moving forward. Does it take making a big move to be seen as a power player instead of a goat or do you think a series of small discreet moves can be enough for people to actually recognize your game?

Jordan- You are seen as playing an UTR game so far. Is this a part of your plan and do you think continuing to play that way is a viable option? At which point would it no longer be a viable option?

VOTES ARE DUE AT 7PM EST SATURDAY!
3436 days 21 hours ago
byp123
Scott- Your name did not come up last tribal council after coming up a lot recently. Do you think you can continue to keep your name off the parchments? Does it bother you that you were labeled 'The Liar' of the group and how does that view people have of you affect your game.

I'm not really sure I can prevent my name from being written down. Unless you have immunity there's no telling who's throwing votes your way. As for being labeled the liar, I didn't see myself as the biggest liar, but obviously some people did, so I guess it's just another thing to deal with/think about for this tribal. I wasn't that offended though since the vote was pretty split for that question :P
3436 days 15 hours ago
Carraid73
Chris- You were tied for the lead until the end and being named the 'Doomed Man' it seems that you may have needed it... But people also seem to think you have an idol. Do you think that fear of an idol coming out could create a crack in this group tonight?
--------------------------------

You know what, Mearl? Being named Mr. Doomed man is as rewarding as it sounds, but I'm self aware. I have an idol, its coming out tonight, and if any of the majority alliance has someone they want to take out, TALK TO ME. I am a free vote. I am a wounded animal. So don't toss votes at me, they won't count. Approach me with a plan, I am down with it.
3436 days 12 hours ago
DryIceBros
Gregory- You were voted for Inactive Boy and The Goat. Do you think these are negative views that could make it hard for you to win this game if you made it to the end? Do you think they are true and if so, how and when do you shed them?: I know those are good reasons they shouldn't vote me.
3436 days 12 hours ago
DryIceBros
Also, I'm just going to copy Chris' answer except the parts that aren't true.

You know what, Mearl? Being named Inactive Boy and The Goat is as rewarding as it sounds, but I'm self aware. If any of the majority alliance has someone they want to take out, TALK TO ME. I am a free vote. I am a harmless animal. So don't toss votes at me, they won't help. Approach me with a plan, I am down with it.
3436 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
Jimbo- You are seen as a potential winner, the puppet master, and a potential flipper. Does this image concern you and do you think you needed that necklace tonight?

i love to see myself as a potential winner and puppet master, but it usually doesn't turn out that way. I like to hear people say that I can play the game, but that delusion might have made me a target today, so I'm glad that I got the necklace and am safe. I trust my allies a lot, but big moves happen in survivor, who knows what end of one I could have been on.
3436 days 10 hours ago
muffinman
Muffin- People view you as the funny man in this group. Does that image suit you and do you like people seeing you that way?

Seeing as I voted for myself, I think it says that I am okay with the title, and that I agree with getting this title. I am a little miffed that I only got 4 votes, but it's okay because now I know who I'm taking to Final 4 with me.

(Total side note: what does The Goat even mean? Is it the same as being a sheep?)
3436 days 10 hours ago
muffinman
Also, being labeled as the Idol Holder is a bit worrying, as a plan could be made to flush the idol, which could result in me leaving because I don't have the idol to use in that situation. How sure can we even be that any idols have been found? When someone posts a link to a blog that says an idol has been found, I will believe there's one in someone's hand
3436 days 7 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Paul- You tied for the title of Mr.Talks-Too-Much. Why do you think that is? Do you think this challenge may change how people move forward in this game based on the labels people received?

-

Hm... well I mean im not really sure xD Maybe because Ive talked to people outside of my alliance??? This challenge COULD... but you have to remember, this was all opinions and assumptions so you cant assume they are all  true!
3436 days 7 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Jordan- You are seen as playing an UTR game so far. Is this a part of your plan and do you think continuing to play that way is a viable option? At which point would it no longer be a viable option?

It's no longer a viable option when everyone starts thinking that it's happening.

I honestly never planned to play a UTR game, it just sort of ended up happening this way.
3436 days 3 hours ago
Mearl
I'll go tally the votes
3436 days 3 hours ago
sahmosean
GL everyone.
3436 days 3 hours ago
Mearl
*Returns with urn*

If anybody has an idol and wants to play it now would be the time to do so.
3436 days 3 hours ago
Mearl
*Chris stands*
3436 days 3 hours ago
Mearl
*Chris hands Mearl and idol*
3436 days 3 hours ago
Mearl
The rules of Survivor state that if an idol is played all votes cast against the person will NOT count! This is...

open group

Mearl's Survivor Argentina

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!