This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 7- Mapuche Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council 7- Mapuche..

3440 days 3 hours ago
Mearl
After today's vote the tribes will be even.

Jordan- Are old tribe lines dead? Are you worried to be one of three original Mapuche with four original Puelche on this tribe?

Muffin- What do you base this vote on?

Rose-Angela- Have the true power players in this game presented themselves already?

Daniel- Last tribal was a blindside, is there a chance another one could happen today? What are the possibilities somebody who was on the bottom after last boat play an idol today?

Scott- With the merge assumed to be coming up within the next few rounds does offering strength in challenge shift from a positive thing to a negative one?

Jimbo- You were immune last tribal, but today you are not. Does that worry you or do you think you put yourself in a position where you should be safe?

Max W.- Where do you fit on this tribe?

VOTES ARE DUE AT 6PM EST. NEXT CHALLENGE WILL BE AT 6:30 WEDNESDAY
3440 days 3 hours ago
byp123
Scott- With the merge assumed to be coming up within the next few rounds does offering strength in challenge shift from a positive thing to a negative one?

It could go either way. People could either want someone weak in the challenges to stay since they're easier to beat, or they may want someone better in the challenges to stay since they'll have a target on their back
3440 days 3 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Jordan- Are old tribe lines dead? Are you worried to be one of three original Mapuche with four original Puelche on this tribe?

I'd like to refer you to where I cheered when Tanner was voted of.

I don't know if the lines are dead, and there's always going to be some worry, but if you show that you're good on the tribe, it shouldn't matter what side you start on. A good tribemate is a good tribemate.
3440 days 3 hours ago
sahmosean
Jimbo- You were immune last tribal, but today you are not. Does that worry you or do you think you put yourself in a position where you should be safe?

I'm feeling like things are good right now but you never know, maybe the only reason I wasn't targetted last time was the necklace
3440 days 1 hour ago
muffinman
Muffin- What do you base this vote on?

Honestly you have to take a lot of different things into consideration when it comes to this vote
3439 days 5 hours ago
Mearl
I'll go taly the votes
3439 days 5 hours ago
Mearl
*Returns with urn*

If anybody has an idol and wwants to play it now would be the time to do so
3439 days 5 hours ago
Mearl
Nobody stands

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out must leave the Tribal Councl area immediately. I'll read the votes
3439 days 5 hours ago
Mearl
First vote:
Daniel
3439 days 5 hours ago
Mearl
Next vote:
Max
3439 days 5 hours ago
Mearl
Next vote:
Max
3439 days 5 hours ago
Mearl
Next vote:
Scott
3439 days 5 hours ago
byp123
*grabs stuff*
3439 days 5 hours ago
Mearl
Next vote:
Max

3 votes Max, 1 Scott, 1 Daniel 2 left
3439 days 5 hours ago
Mearl
Next vote:

and the next person voted out of Survivor is
Max

Max, that is enough please bring me your torch
3439 days 5 hours ago
byp123
*puts stuff down*

open group

Mearl's Survivor Argentina

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!