This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 6- Mapuche Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council 6- Mapuche..

3467 days 18 hours ago
Mearl
The tribe swap has left us with an equal member of original Puelche and Mapuche members here on the Mapuche tribe. Jimbo has immunity and can not get voted out.

Jordan- Is tribe strength a major factor in any of these votes moving forward or is it all about the merge and what gives you numbers? Are the two potentially related?

Muffin- You never seem to be good at that challenge, why do you think that is?

Tanner- When a tribe swap happens the game gets flipped upside down. People that were in a good spot may now be in trouble while people on the bottom may now have a new chance of life in this game. Is this swap welcomed or would you rather have just stuck to the original tribes?

Rose-Angela- What does that challenge tell you about people if anything at all?

Daniel- It had seemed that the Puelche tribe was finally finding a groove and then the swap happened. Meanwhile at the last Mapuche tribal half the tribe received a vote. Does that mean there are more cracks in the original Mapuche members than there may be in the Puelche members?

Scott- Like Muffin you were unable to score in that challenge, how frustrating is that? What will you be basing this vote on?

Jimbo- How does it feel to be immune? You spent almost two hours working on it... was it worth it?

Max W.- This would seem to be a major turning point in the game.. does that make it a prime time for moves to be made?

VOTES ARE DUE AT 6PM EST MONDAY. CHALLENGE WILL BE 7:30 MONDAY!
3467 days 18 hours ago
sahmosean
Jimbo- How does it feel to be immune? You spent almost two hours working on it... was it worth it?

I feel like it's hard to know if you'll need it or not until you are voted out without it. So I'm happy to have won. It's nice to have that security, even though I feel ok right now. New tribes could have anything inside, because I don't know what's up on the other tribe that I just shuffled into. I feel like this immunity and immunity at the merge are, therefore, the most important ones (apart from final immunity, or circumstantial ones where you happen to be on the outs)
3467 days 18 hours ago
PotatoSalad
Tanner- When a tribe swap happens the game gets flipped upside down. People that were in a good spot may now be in trouble while people on the bottom may now have a new chance of life in this game. Is this swap welcomed or would you rather have just stuck to the original tribes?

At first I wasn't very happy about it because I felt I was in a really good spot on my old tribe, but after we swapped I almost immediately put myself in a great spot on the tribe.
3467 days 18 hours ago
Mahalpin11
yes definitely, i wont be surpursed to see a blindside
3467 days 18 hours ago
byp123
Scott- Like Muffin you were unable to score in that challenge, how frustrating is that? What will you be basing this vote on?

Pretty frustrating, since the challenge was 2 hours long and I couldn't even manage a single point. As for this vote, I'm voting to try and put myself in the best position in the game.
3467 days 18 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Rose-Angela- What does that challenge tell you about people if anything at all?

That people will do anything to win a immunity challenge. haha I knew at one point it got kinda personal, but I knew other were just joking around. Personally, I went into the immunity challenge mailing you random stuff and i luckily managed to get 2 points. I hope noone took it personal, because I wasn't playing with the intention to win :/
3467 days 18 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Jordan- Is tribe strength a major factor in any of these votes moving forward or is it all about the merge and what gives you numbers? Are the two potentially related?

Possibly. After all, tribe loyalty is always going to be a thing to some.
3467 days 18 hours ago
muffinman
Muffin- You never seem to be good at that challenge, why do you think that is?

I either always put not enough thought into what I do, or way too much. There is never a happy medium.
3467 days 17 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Daniel- It had seemed that the Puelche tribe was finally finding a groove and then the swap happened. Meanwhile at the last Mapuche tribal half the tribe received a vote. Does that mean there are more cracks in the original Mapuche members than there may be in the Puelche members?

Possibly and we could use that to our advantage. Thing is i wan't to be friendly and be with open arms to everyone so idk if i should put that to my advantage
3466 days 22 hours ago
Mearl
I'll go tally the votes.

Check in if you are here (I like to know who is watching lol)
3466 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
here
3466 days 22 hours ago
Mearl
*Returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden idol and wants to play it now would be the time to do so.
3466 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Yes only one! Gives rock
3466 days 22 hours ago
Mearl
*Takes rock from Daniel*

Nobody else stands
3466 days 22 hours ago
Mearl
Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out must leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes
3466 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
i drew a unicorn on it just for you! you like?

open group

Mearl's Survivor Argentina

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!