This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fifth Tribal Council- Puelche Tribe

Topic » Fifth Tribal Council- Puelche..

3468 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
Well after winning your first tribal immunity last time you guys were unable to keep the streak going.

Max W.- After self voting last time are you worried the tribe may target you?
Jimbo- There have been a pair of targets already eliminated on this tribe, does that make you think an idol may be out there?
Daniel- It was pointed out that you made a mistake in the challenge which could have cost the tribe... if things were closer. Do you think a tribe is better off with people that show up and make mistakes or people that do not show up at all?
Muffin- Do you think pointing out other tribe members flaws could make you a target?
Chris- Are you worried it may be you tonight?
Jabbar- On a tribe that is down in numbers are votes based more on loyalty or who gives you the best chance to win?
Dana- Is it clear who are the strong players on this tribe? If so who are they?
Alec- Your name has come up a couple times already, why do you think that is?

VOTES ARE DUE AT 6PM EST SUNDAY!
3468 days 11 hours ago
muffinman
Muffin- Do you think pointing out other tribe members flaws could make you a target?
You were going to call us on it anyways. I just figured it'd let the challenge end sooner
3468 days 10 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dana- Is it clear who are the strong players on this tribe? If so who are they?

- Yes lol. Basically everyone left has contributed once or twice, but now it's about who logs on frequently to check up on things. I can't point out specific people, because we all have been strong. I can say the same for myself, so I hope I'm not targeted tonight.
3468 days 10 hours ago
rabbaj
Jabbar- On a tribe that is down in numbers are votes based more on loyalty or who gives you the best chance to win?

well, we have to think about loyalty, bc if not, none of us will make it to the end to focus on who we can beat
3468 days 10 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Daniel- It was pointed out that you made a mistake in the challenge which could have cost the tribe... if things were closer. Do you think a tribe is better off with people that show up and make mistakes or people that do not show up at all?

wELL I THINK EVEN IF I DIDNT MAKE THAT MISTAKE IT SHOWS THAT WE WOULD STILL BE DOWN BY 10. oh shit sorry for caps. i think i still contributed even without the mistake which i feel makes me superior from the inacts
3468 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
Jimbo- There have been a pair of targets already eliminated on this tribe, does that make you think an idol may be out there?

I feel like idol could exist
3468 days 10 hours ago
muffinman
If it were even remotely close, I wouldn't have pointed it out, however I figured we weren't winning anyways
3468 days 8 hours ago
Mearl
Just a note. Alec told me he is at a church thing this weekend and would no vote if he doesn't get one in on time.
3468 days 8 hours ago
Mearl
DANIEL- do you know how a backspace key works? Lol

Jabbar- I was talking about winning tribe challenges not win the game.

Muffin- where do you keep finding rocks to give me?

Jimbo- the idol is not a urban legend, it exists.

Dana- if this truly were a tribe full of strong people then wouldn't you be competitive in challenges? Of the first four 2 weren't even that close. Do you think you are one of the stronger ones here? Are there people that need to step it up?
3468 days 8 hours ago
Mearl
That's my attempt at sassy Probst questions/observations
3468 days 7 hours ago
Carraid73
Chris- Are you worried it may be you tonight?

I would like to believe, based off of activity and contributions, I would be safe. But I have to be somebodies target, so everybody literally... No, figuratively has a target on their backs.
3468 days 6 hours ago
sahmosean
Jimbo- the idol is not a urban legend, it exists.

Wow, you're almost as sassy as Probst.
Can I have a question though
3468 days 3 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dana- if this truly were a tribe full of strong people then wouldn't you be competitive in challenges? Of the first four 2 weren't even that close. Do you think you are one of the stronger ones here? Are there people that need to step it up?

I don't consider myself to be the strongest or the weakest, but people do need to step it up. Some of you have stated you basically don't care for the tribe, and for that reason, my vote just got a whole lot easier.
3468 days 3 hours ago
Mearl
Jimbo- what are the chances an idol appears tonight? Do you think anybody feels in danger enough to play it if they had it?
3467 days 19 hours ago
sahmosean
Jimbo- what are the chances an idol appears tonight? Do you think anybody feels in danger enough to play it if they had it?

As usual, there are two targets today, I think they both know they are one and probably would play an idol.
3467 days 19 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
DANIEL- do you know how a backspace key works? Lol

I think i do. *looks it up on internet

"deletes the character at that position, and shifts back the text after that position by one position." Didn't look that on the internet duh i totally know

open group

Mearl's Survivor Argentina

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!