This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

POV Competitions

Topic » POV Competitions

1771 days 16 hours ago
kyledd
Check-In Closes in ten minutes.
1771 days 16 hours ago
yachj
hi
1771 days 16 hours ago
craigstack1993
Here again
1771 days 16 hours ago
Bvance1212
ill check in lmao
1771 days 16 hours ago
crimsonteer
Hi
1771 days 16 hours ago
Jasoi
hi
1771 days 16 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Hi
1771 days 16 hours ago
FireX
Here
1771 days 16 hours ago
kyledd
Okay, only six players will compete. Jasoi as the Head of Household and 5 of the 6 of you.
1771 days 16 hours ago
kyledd
To make the chatzy easy I'm just going to ask Chatzy to chose one of the 5 of you and that person will be the one sitting out.
1771 days 16 hours ago
kyledd
Chandler has been chosen to sit out of the competition.
1771 days 16 hours ago
kyledd
Houseguests, earlier this week Lake entered the Time Machine and had to chose between Diamond Power of Veto, Double Veto or Forced Veto. He chose Forced Veto, which means whoever wins the veto must save either Kid or Julian from eviction.
1771 days 16 hours ago
kyledd
This competition is called "Say What Now?" and here is how it will work, each round I will begin spelling out a phrase or word that relates to Big Brother, one letter at a time. Each round will begin with a certain amount of points, your goal is to be the first one to say what phrase or word I am spelling out. If you are first to post the correct answer you will be given the points, but if you guess incorrectly, you will be eliminated from the game. The last houseguest standing or with the most points at the end of NINE rounds will win the Forced Power of Veto
1771 days 16 hours ago
kyledd
So who is ready to say their way to the veto?

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!