This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother Diamonds Finale

Topic » Big Brother Diamonds Finale

2705 days 1 hour ago
kyledd
After a very long, interesting season. We have come down to the Final 2.

Nelson or Ryan.

As a reminder, the winner of this game will be gifted from the Tengaged Shops. They will also be invited back to the next season to try to win another gift AND keep their title.

The runner-up will be invited back as well, and get to earn a spot in All Stars (Season 7)

Their will also be another prize, Tengaged Favorite Houseguest, and the winner of that will be invited back next season. Voting is open now.

Nelson and Ryan, please post your opening statements here as to why you should win Big Brother.

Jury, you may also begin to post your questions here for the final two. As soon as you have made up your mind, please send in your votes. You will have all weekend to send in your votes, the LIVE finale will be on Monday, December 26th @ 5PM PST / 8PM EST.
2705 days 1 hour ago
Iceey
okay well I know I don't have the best chance at winning, but I really think that I deserve to win. I am just going to highlight some of the things I did this game so you all can get some insight.

First of all, I want to talk about my eviction. I honestly felt like I was pretty screwed over. Jordon, no offense, was rather inactive in this game. He won the DPOV out of a random box on the first night of the competition. He also won the diamond power of voting, which allowed him to use his DPOV, steal 2 votes, and send me out 3-2 single handily. I honestly was really taken back by this, because there was literally NOTHING I could do.

I also want to address my actions when I came back into this game. I knew that when Nelson brought me back, I had to make moves in order to get myself to the end. Coming back, I had my final 4 alliance (Kara, Colton, Aj, myself) still all in the game. However, I knew at that point that they weren't the ones I could make it to the end with, I knew I had to make something happen. I targeted Aj first because at that point, Kara was still safe. With her being safe, I knew that if I was to target Colton, I would have Kara coming for me the following week. By targeting Aj I kept less people mad at me and severed the tie between Tiffany and Aj.

Next, I targeted Kara. My reasoning for this was the fact that she had been in the power position in this game for the majority of the time. She was also an obvious final 2 with Colton and I knew that she wouldn't take me to the end over him. By taking her out I opened up more options for myself moving forward. I followed this with taking out Colton because I knew he was a big threat due to his activity in the game. I also was afraid he would want to avenge Kara and possibly take me out, so that is why I had to take him out.
2705 days 1 hour ago
Iceey
Major points in my game:

*Formed a final 4 alliance on the first day consisting of Aj, Kara, Colton
*Made a separate alliance with Nelson to cover myself in case I needed it
*Nominated Nelson Week 3 to divert people from thinking we were in an alliance and convinced people to save him, and he did.
*Even after nominating Nelson, he still felt inclined to bring me BACK into the game
**I WAS NEVER NOMINATED BY AN HOH**
*The only evictions votes I received were controlled by one person (3)
*Single handedly took out my F4 alliance one by one, because I knew they were the biggest threats to me at that point
*Won 4 of 7 competitions after returning to the game
*Even after being evicted, I still am tied for the most competition wins this season (Tiffany and I both have 5)

Another note; I have won this group game before it was the "reboot" season. On that season, I was ALSO evicted and came back into the game so it would be awesome to be given that opportunity again. I feel like I played this game with the best of my abilities and wasn't afraid to make moves when necessary. No offense to Nelson, but a lot of his decisions were dictated by me. Anytime a decision needed to be made, I was the first Nelson would come to-to get advice on what to do. I had my hand in a lot of cookies jars this season and really feel like I played my cards the best and made a prominent performance in this game!
2705 days ago
kyledd
Ryan was Hannah on Season 7.
2705 days ago
k4r4k
Hello
2705 days ago
k4r4k
To ryan,

1. I saved Nelson because I was in an alliance with him since day 1. You didn't convince me of shit
2. Nelson was either going to evict Colton and bring him immediately back or just bring you back at that point. You owe your entire game to him
3. You won 4 of 7 games cause while I was there I didn't think I needed to win anything because I thought you were an actual person of your word. Since you were shoved so far up my ass and joined my frat, I took you for your word not knowing your word meant shit. The fact you're proud of advancing in a game at the expense of losing friends and showing loyalty isn't part of your vocabulary is the exact reason no one should vote you to win. You're not a likeable person and you wouldn't be where you are if not for people like aj, Colton, nelson and myself. So you're welcome
4. I don't believe for one second ANY of nelsons actions were dictated by you. Unlike yourself, he's actually a very intelligent man who thought of everything in this game. You were definitely NOT the first person he came to, but good try.
5. You're garbage
2705 days ago
k4r4k
Nelson,

You're amazing and played a very good game. You had REAL alliances with people and put yourself in a position to make people underestimate you. You're obviously very smart because you have people like ryan thinking he made your decisions (which we know is not the case). You had everyone where you wanted them and actually treated them with respect. Even though you didn't win 83637 competitions, you won by strategically and socially mastering the game. You couldn't play in most of the things because of people benching you, not being selected, twists, or punishments. The fact you stayed every single week without having a game power like hoh is super commendable. You stayed in this game because people liked you, trusted you, and underestimated you. Well done and it was a pleasure meeting you :)
2705 days ago
Iceey
Are you that bitter??? Haha

It's funny because you slayed me before and I still voted for you to win because you were the most deserving. Sorry I had to take you out, but this is a game and I treat it as such. I don't have your vote, and don't need to hear anything else from you trying to run me in the ground because you're so bitter. Next juror please lol
2705 days ago
Iceey
What do you mean I wouldn't be where I am at without you?! Nelson brought me back and I won my way to the end, so that claim makes no sense lol.
2705 days ago
Iceey
I just hope everyone will take my speech into consideration and not look into what other people say just because they don't want me to win. I really hope you all can respect the game I played and the moves I had to make to get myself to this point
2704 days 22 hours ago
Nelson
Out to meet up with a friend I haven't seen in years. So I'll write my speech when I get back home :)
2704 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
I'm not bitter at all. I just don't like you and I don't like the game you played. I'm a juror and my job is to serve as one, which means sharing my opinion. I don't speak to get your stamp of approval. I could care less if you like what I have to say; I will speak my mind whenever I wish. You voted for me to win that survivor because I played the best game. And without your vote I still would've won. I "slayed" you because I wasn't working with you and you were trying to get me out. We've already discussed this. Are you so dense you don't remember or is it just your desperate attempt to grasp at straws? Yep, it's a game and I treat it as such too. Doesn't mean I have to like you or respect you or keep silent. I don't need to run you into the ground because you already did that yourself. You wouldn't be where you are without me because if I had known you were a piece of shit I would've tried at comps and taken your lying scum bag ass out. I kept you here even when people told me to get rid of you. So what I meant by saying you wouldn't be there without me, is you wouldn't be there without me. Maybe your little pea brain doesn't understand that you wouldn't have been able to win comps in the end or come back had I not protected you the entire game as a loyal ally and friend does. Your game sucked and you suck.

I really hope everyone ignores his lame ass speech and just votes for Nelson. No one should respect anything about him because he doesn't know what respect is.
2704 days 20 hours ago
kyledd
Also, once Nelson posts his opening statements, I will also be asking some general juror questions too, since there won't be much participation from the jury.

The questions may be tough, but they will be directed towards both finalists.
2704 days 20 hours ago
Iceey
Honestly I'm done commenting. I'm not gonna get attacker by a fucking 30 year old WOMAN who has nothing better to do with her time than try and talk shit when things don't go her way because everyone wants to be her friend. Well honey I'm not getting sucked into your shit because I see straight through you. You're nothing but a no life fucking hag who needs to get her shit together and learn that you're on a GAMING WEBSITES where to point of the game is to make the moves you have to, in order to win. If you have nothing better to do with your life than want to antagonize me for moves I made, then I have no time for someone like you. Get your fucking life together and move on honey, you're way passed your goddamn time.

With that Kyle, I am outtey. I have a feeling this is just going to be reoccurring from several other jury members and I have too much respect for the game to listen to people be bitter to me over moves I made in a game. I made my claims as to why I should I win and I know I played a good game. But if people just want to attack me, I'm not having subjecting myself to it. I would still appreciate any votes, but honestly I'm not going to just responding and defending myself when there's no point :/

I sincerely wish you all the best of luck, and want you to know that nothing I did in this game was personal at all. You can act like it is all you want, but only one person can win this game. With allainces, still only ONE person can win. People can be bitter all they want, but it'sthe SAME person who was HAPPY when I got AJ out for sixth, who is attackkng me now. Can't be mad when someone beats you to the punch

Peace out
2704 days 19 hours ago
astone929
Me when kara was happy I got 6th and was lying to me the whole time, and was secretly working with Nelson the whole time. Some showmance...
2704 days 15 hours ago
k4r4k
I've never been happy anyone was out all game so idk where that came from.

It's sounds like you got "sucked into my shit" because you keep responding to me and deemed me a "30 year old hag with no life." I love how kids on this site automatically try to use the age thing as a weapon when they don't know what else to say and want to argue. I'm not arguing with you, I've stated my opinion and you just don't like it. So your opinion of me can be that I'm a 30 year old hag that needs to get my shit together. Irdc. Only a 30 year old hag would actually care about what a 16 year old boy thinks of her. I don't like you and you don't like me, the end. If you expected me to put on a fake front and wish you luck, that's not who I am. I haven't ever been fake toward you or anyone else in this game, for good or for bad.

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!