This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 5 Eviction

Topic » Week 5 Eviction

2771 days 19 hours ago
kyledd
Jordon & Tiffany you have been nominated for eviction. Over the next couple of days your housemates will cast their vote to evict. While the voting period is taking place, you may post here why they should vote to keep you.

The two nominees are not allowed to vote. Kara, as head of household, your vote will only be counted in the event of a tie.

Jordon, this week you are able to steal 2 votes, please message me the two votes you will want to steal they will automatically be cast for Tiffany.

Your votes are due by  Friday, November 18th at 5pm PST/ 8PM EST.
2771 days 18 hours ago
k4r4k
Gl!
2771 days 15 hours ago
kyledd
Houseguests, as you remember Jordon won a Diamond Power of Veto in the first week due to the box twist. He has chosen to use the Diamond Power of Veto to save himself and nominate AJ in his place.

If you have previously sent in a vote, please resubmit your vote between AJ and Tiffany.

Jordon, you will still get to steal 2 votes, when you send in your vote, please ensure that you also say the two houseguests votes that you are stealing.

Your votes are still due by Friday, November 18th at 5PM PST / 8PM EST
2771 days 15 hours ago
astone929
Woahhhhh he cant just nominate me. Its up to kara shes HOH
2771 days 14 hours ago
kyledd
LOL. He does have a Diamond Power of Veto

21 days 19 hours agoDelete Replykyledd
Box#2 is for Jordon, and it contains a Diamond Power of Veto + Power and what this does is everytime Jordon wins a Power of Veto it will automatically become Diamond, allowing him to save one of the two nominees AND naming the replacement. He also has ONE Diamond Power of Veto that he is allowed to use after the Power of Veto Meeting has taken place, but before the eviction where he can save ONE of the nominees and name the replacement. This power is good until the Final 5.
2771 days 14 hours ago
astone929
Wow
2771 days 13 hours ago
Jordonk
I actually wanna host it? And with my diamond power of veto I will put up Ryan not AJ. Kyle never messaged me back and just posted it.
2771 days 13 hours ago
kyledd
Okay, so you literally messaged me and said you wanted to put up AJ, but these noms will be final.

Ryan, Tiffany one of you will be voted out of the house. Good luck
2771 days 13 hours ago
Jordonk
I thought you were going to ask me who's votes and stuff and then I was going to do my speech and stuff I'm sorry. So we don't host the meeting's or can we?
2771 days 13 hours ago
kyledd
But going forward guys once you say a name, cast a vote, etc. I WILL NOT Change it. They wouldn't Talla change her vote when she cast it for the wrong winner. If you went to the diary room and voted and ran out of the diary room, Julie doesn't let you go back in there. If you were hosting a veto meeting and you said this veto meeting is adjourned you can't open the box and just change your mind.

I try to run a fair game, but when you guys change your mind on something it makes it difficult for me to be fair to everyone.
2771 days 13 hours ago
kyledd
If you would like to do a speech go ahead. The floor is all yours your allowed to make speeches whenever. All votes (including steals) should be sent to me via PM.
2771 days 12 hours ago
astone929
Thanks for safety jordon!
2771 days 11 hours ago
Iceey
Love how I'm going home now because some who is inactive put me up lol cute
2771 days 6 hours ago
Jordonk
Calling me inactive is getting your ass out the door.
2771 days 5 hours ago
Iceey
You are though lmao

You haven't voted three times. This is such a flop rn lmao
2770 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
Hi I like dogs

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!