This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 4 Eviction

Topic » Week 4 Eviction

2772 days 12 hours ago
kyledd
Rose & TJ, you have been nominated for eviction. In just a few moments, your housemates will start voting to evict you. While the voting period is taking place you may chose to post here why they should keep you.

Rose, for not voting in the first eviction, you have one penalty vote against you.
The two nominees will be not be permitted to vote. In the event of a tie, AJ your vote will count as the tiebreaking vote.

Jordon, since you have won the Diamond Power of Voting, you will get to cast 3 votes this week. your vote, plus you will steal two houseguests votes. When you send in your vote, please include two houseguests votes who you are stealing.

Houseguests, please send me your eviction vote no later than Friday, November 11th @ 2pm PST / 5PM EST.
2772 days 12 hours ago
TJ2807
Sick of thiss.......
2772 days 12 hours ago
TJ2807
The AJ I don't understand, I don't have any connections to people
2772 days 11 hours ago
k4r4k
Gl both !
2772 days 11 hours ago
astone929
Like I said its nothing personal TJ just strategic. GL
2772 days 11 hours ago
Jaesus123
strategic?? my ass tj hasnt done anything wrong and your gonna send him out the door?? for what
2772 days 10 hours ago
TJ2807
WHAT HAVE I DONE LOL THATS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW. Seriously tho I haven't won a comp, and haven't really payed tons of attention to this game
2772 days 10 hours ago
k4r4k
Someone's getting defensive over their frat mate *eats popcorn*
2772 days 10 hours ago
tryandbeatme16
oh shit
2772 days 9 hours ago
astone929
If you havent payed to much attention to the game then why are you so upset? I made a strategic move that would help better my game. You onviousbly got voted back because you have support and to me that makes you a threat. Your the only person remaining who ive never talked to/played against so I feel like id be a target for you. As for you tiffany you gotta stop coming at people like this your just making the target on your back even bigger ;)
2772 days 7 hours ago
TJ2807
I came back in cuz I'm an executive in a frat with 100+ people.
2772 days 7 hours ago
k4r4k
That's known as support :p
From my standpoint I haven't talked to either nom but whenever anyone blows up at being nominated that makes me want to vote for them. We all know how the game works and cant expect to go unnominated. Also you can't sit there and act like you're not playing the game when you're arguing about why you're up. Clearly you made it back in the game because you fought your way back in. And not only that, but even without you announcing your frat, people can see where you come from and who else in the game shares that common factor. Everyone's playing the game, yourself included, and for that no one should be mad. That is all I have to say
2772 days 6 hours ago
TJ2807
I'm just saying it sucks to go back in the game to be evicted the following week even tho anyone can probably beat me
2772 days 6 hours ago
Iceey
I'm just saying Tj you made an alliance to try and get me out.

I'm not gonna sit back and just let that happen lol
2772 days 6 hours ago
TJ2807
............................. Tbh I want to know who told you that lol
2772 days 6 hours ago
astone929
I honestly feel bad for nomming you but like you said your an executive in a frat with 100+ people. We already had a HOH comp where the public decided who won HOH. If that were to happen again you'd be a major threat to win. This move was strictly strategic and I dont believe that anyone could beat you

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!