This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 6

Topic » Immunity Challenge 6

4294 days 8 hours ago
l0_0l
I waited to post this for 2 reasons.

The first reason...this challenge is long term.

Second reason... drop your buffs.

This is the big twist of the season, and it WILL be announced at 5pm EST!
4294 days 8 hours ago
yswimmer96
Wow!
4294 days 8 hours ago
daviewilly
oi
4294 days 8 hours ago
l0_0l
Time for the twist of the season, and the challenge!

I will be putting you into teams of 2. This person could help your game, or hurt it.

As i explained at the beginning of the season, Vietnam is a country that values giving. Survivor is a game of taking. You and your partner need to decide which of you will go into "Limbo" and which of you will "Merge".

If you "Merge", then i will give you your tribe buffs and you will be a part of the merged tribe. Merging will guarantee that you will make final 10. The next two tribal councils, you will not be a part of.

For those that go into "Limbo", you will not be handed a buff. You will head to an island and continue to play the game. You may get voted out on this island, 12th or 11th. At final 10, the 6 people that merged and the 4 in Limbo will combine to officially be the merged tribe.

Why would anyone want to go into Limbo? If you go into Limbo, then you will get a prize for going into Limbo. This prize will only be given to one person that is in Limbo.

As i said before, you will be split into teams of two. One of the people in the team of two must be in limbo, and the other one must be merged. That means that if you and your partner disagree, i can not ensure that you both will get what you want.

This challenge ends tomorrow 5pm EST. A decision must be made on which of the two of you will be in Limbo and which will Merge. Good luck. I will announce the duo's shortly. These duo's are random.org'd.
4294 days 8 hours ago
daviewilly
awwwww shit
4294 days 8 hours ago
l0_0l
The duo's are

Bingo (bingo21)
David (daviewilly)

Ken (kensterishere)
Leslie (Ditzy)

Jack (Itsamejack)
Peace (peace123)

Noah (yswimmer96)
Tina (MaryClare)

Ashley (xFireflysx)
Nora (Noraw6842)

Monty (lamontlamar1998)
RJ (RJ18)

Remember, one of you must go into limbo, and the other must merge. You must both agree on what you want. The decision needs to be made by TOMORROW. Good luck
4294 days 8 hours ago
yswimmer96
Tina and Noah have chosen NOAH to merge.
4294 days 8 hours ago
l0_0l
i need both you and her to mail me saying this Noah
4294 days 7 hours ago
l0_0l
The first member of the merged tribe....
NOAH

That means Tina will be in limbo
4294 days 5 hours ago
yswimmer96
Thank you Tina :)
4293 days 9 hours ago
l0_0l
This will be extended one day because i dont have a lot of time today
4292 days 4 hours ago
yswimmer96
*sits at merged camp with a fire made and fish already caught*

*paints merged flag*
4292 days 4 hours ago
yswimmer96
S? Ph?n B?i can be our tribe name...

Vietnamiese for BETRAYAL.
4292 days 4 hours ago
yswimmer96
Su Phan Boi.
4292 days 4 hours ago
bingo21
I like it!
4289 days 13 hours ago
kensterishere
Wondering wtf I going on...

open group

Face's Survivor S1 : Vietnam (apps open)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!