This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Sixth Tribal Council

Topic » Sixth Tribal Council

3777 days ago
Mearl
Come on in guys.

Dbws and Ninja are immune tonight.

Questions:

We saw the first upset in a vote last tribal. What happened? How does it change the game?

Sarah does not have immunity for the first time post merge. Is she in danger tonight? What are the chances she has an idol sine shes had every clue to it so far?

How much will you support me in Stars? Do you want me to rig the next challenge against you if you don't???? :P JK

When does the thought go from making it another day to making it to the end? Has it already?

VOTES DUE BY 7PM EST SUNDAY!
3777 days ago
Sarah48
We saw the first upset in a vote last tribal. What happened? How does it change the game? Well, the sides shifted and the majority split, causing a split tribe

Sarah does not have immunity for the first time post merge. Is she in danger tonight? What are the chances she has an idol sine shes had every clue to it so far? I don't think I'm in danger, but i could be

How much will you support me in Stars? Do you want me to rig the next challenge against you if you don't???? :P Depends if I win your game :(

When does the thought go from making it another day to making it to the end? Has it already?
You have to balance it, u have no chance of winning if u dint get there, but u need the right people there to win
VOTES DUE BY 7PM EST SUNDAY!
3777 days ago
DBWs
DBWs not Dbws :P
Sarah does not have immunity for the first time post merge. Is she in danger tonight? What are the chances she has an idol sine shes had every clue to it so far?
Yes she is in danger, and there is a good chance she has the idol.

How much will you support me in Stars? Do you want me to rig the next challenge against you if you don't???? :P JK
On a scale of 1-10.. probably a solid 9.9, but you can rig it for me if you want.

I do think of it, but right now in the minority, I just have to think another day.
3777 days ago
Econ21
We saw the first upset in a vote last tribal. What happened? How does it change the game? What happened was the game got turned upside down. Now the people that have been on top for most of game knows what it feels like to be on the bottom for a change

Sarah does not have immunity for the first time post merge. Is she in danger tonight? What are the chances she has an idol sine shes had every clue to it so far? Not very good I would say considering she is still posting blogs asking people to help her

How much will you support me in Stars? Do you want me to rig the next challenge against you if you don't???? :P JK I will support you fully

When does the thought go from making it another day to making it to the end? Has it already?it started last tribal I think
3777 days ago
DBWs
Forgot to answer this

We saw the first upset in a vote last tribal. What happened? How does it change the game?
A lot of lying happened, it changes the game because it puts new people in power and makes others a minority.
3777 days ago
jamesthepezboy

Well what happened was that the people at the bottom of the game decided to shake it up a bit. For too long the same people where in control for the whole game and we got tired of the shit and shook it up. Now the game is completly different, somepeople are in the minority who where in the majority and instead of picking who goes, we will pick who goes out of them.

Of course she is in danger, she has been an immunity rampager. I think the chances she has the idol is quite high, but no definitive. We'll just have to wait and see.

How much will you support me in Stars? Do you want me to rig the next challenge against you if you don't???? :P JK Of Course :)

I'm right now thinking it on a day to day bases and trying to get as far as I can.
3776 days 2 hours ago
Sarah48
Sits down and prays
3776 days 1 hour ago
Mearl
I'll go tally the votes
3776 days 1 hour ago
Sarah48
EEEEEEEEKKKK! GOODLUCK everyone !
3776 days 1 hour ago
Mearl
*Returns with urn*

If anybody has an idol and wants to play it, now would be the time to do so
3776 days 1 hour ago
Sarah48
I would like to play my idol on myself :)
3776 days 1 hour ago
jamesthepezboy
Good luck guys.
3776 days 1 hour ago
Mearl
*Looks at Sarah*

I'll take that
3776 days 1 hour ago
Mearl
Thank you Sarah
3776 days 1 hour ago
Econ21
Who helped you find it Sarah ?
3776 days 1 hour ago
Mearl
Rules of Survivor state that if an Idol is played any votes cast against that person WILL NOT count!

open group

Mearl's Survivor Westeros (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!