This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Merged Tribal 2

Topic » Merged Tribal 2

3806 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
Come on in guys

Sarah and DBWs are both immune.

The jury did not start at merge.. but it starts tonight!

Rstar51- You were almost a goner pre-merge since people though you had an idol. Are you still a target?

Sarah48- Are you afraid people will see you too much of a threat?

DBWs- As more tribals go by do you usually feel more comfortable or less comfortable about your spot in this game. Obviously tonight you are safe, but do you think you needed it?

TDO88- Would it be fair to say that your performances in challenges this season is "Close but no cigar"? Are you in danger for showing you are a top competitor even if you've fallen short of sealing the deal?

Hudspith- You said that you are likely going tonight after the challenge, why do you think this?

Econ21- Last vote there were 8 people in the majority. Obviously that cant continue for too many more tribal councils. Do you think the majority will pick off the minority or could we see the game flip sooner?

IlikeBugs- Where do you stand in this game? Could it be you tonight?

Jamesthepezboy- You said that you have been inactive recently, do you think that has hurt you?

SplozoJames50- How much concern is there about the idols? Does it change the way you guys vote?

Ninja41- Is there a strategy to lay low in challenges this season more than most seasons, or could we see more people going all out to try to win since 2nd place grants you the win, or does it not matter in the least?

JetteJ- Can anybody still win this game or do you feel some people have put themselves in positions that they  may not be able to come back from?

VOTES ARE DUE BY 7:30 PM EST TUESDAY
3806 days 11 hours ago
rstar51
Rstar51- You were almost a goner pre-merge since people though you had an idol. Are you still a target?

Um yes id still a target. Id say its either bugs or i getting voted out tonight. They have been trying to get us to flush the idol that we dont have and now that ive gone 2 tribals without playing it, they will be voting for one of us tonight. Another topic i would like to talk about is the 8 man alliance. There is a final 3. yes there is a final 8 but that is not even close to the end of the game, you have to make moves and the the obvious 4 man ta-opet alliance and they make it obvious if the game continues to be played the way it is, it is obviously going to be them 4 in the F4 position. They have already betrayed the thebai alliance which yes i must say as ta-opt has an alliance we do as well... Someone flipped last night to join them whoever that was might have just earned themself 5th place or maybe 8th depending onb who it was but big alliances never work out... And for anyone not in the top 3 or 4 position look at where you are in the game and look at where you can go. there is 3 of us here now... use our votes as an advantage and make a move the will put you in a position to win the game because if you dont that alliance you believe you are in will flip on you as they did me. Anybody looking to make a move message me. If not i will happily take 11th.
3806 days 11 hours ago
rstar51
btw sarah and dbws congrats on winning the challenge you both are great players and i have no hard feeling against you whatever happens I just cant sit here and be picked off.
3806 days 11 hours ago
Hudspith
because i suck at challenges
3806 days 10 hours ago
DBWs
DBWs- As more tribals go by do you usually feel more comfortable or less comfortable about your spot in this game. Obviously tonight you are safe, but do you think you needed it?

Less comfortable, because each tribal adds a new layer to the game, especially at the merge when nearly no one is voted out unanimously, everyone feels like a move can be, and probably will be made. I think I needed it, there could be an idol out there, even 2 idols out there and there can be lies, and backstabs at any time during this game.
3806 days 10 hours ago
Sarah48
Sarah48- Are you afraid people will see you too much of a threat?

Idk if wanting immunity makes a threat, but possibly if that's what people think is a threat, then yes
3806 days 10 hours ago
Econ21
Econ21- Last vote there were 8 people in the majority. Obviously that cant continue for too many more tribal councils. Do you think the majority will pick off the minority or could we see the game flip sooner?

I think that the majority will continue to pick off the majority, but hey this is survivor and anything can happen
3805 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
I'll go tally the votes
3805 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
*Returns with urn*

If anybody has an idol and wants to play it, now would be the time to do so
3805 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out must leave the tribal council immediately. I'll read the votes.
3805 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
First vote:
SplozoJames
3805 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
Next vote:
Rstar
3805 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
Next vote:
Bugs
3805 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
Next vote:
TDO

1 vote TDO, Rstar, Bugs and Splozo

7 votes left
3805 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
Next vote:
Rstar
3805 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
Next vote:

Rstar

3 votes Rstar, 1 for Bugs, Splozo and TDO

5 votes left

open group

Mearl's Survivor Westeros (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!