This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 10/11: Amun-Bai

Topic » Tribal Council 10/11: Amun-Bai

3810 days 3 hours ago
Mearl
Come on in guys.

Ninja is immune from tonight's vote.

Questions for all:

Anybody concerned that this tribe will merge down in numbers and the other tribe can pick you off, or will old allies be more important?

How is the game different dynamically when it starts with 3 tribes? Is it harder or easier?

Do you think the person who would have left last night, had Jflora not been medically evacuated, will leave tonight?

VOTES DUE BY 7:45 PM EST FRIDAY
3810 days 3 hours ago
DrPepsi
Anybody concerned that this tribe will merge down in numbers and the other tribe can pick you off, or will old allies be more important?
will have to find out if I make it

How is the game different dynamically when it starts with 3 tribes? Is it harder or easier?
it can be easier cause less people possibly getting easier allainces
Do you think the person who would have left last night, had Jflora not been medically evacuated, will leave tonight?
idk will see what happens
3810 days 3 hours ago
Ninja41
Anybody concerned that this tribe will merge down in numbers and the other tribe can pick you off, or will old allies be more important? i really hope the first one is not the case. i just have to make sure i keep my older social bonds in tact and work from there when the merge hits

How is the game different dynamically when it starts with 3 tribes? Is it harder or easier? it depends on the format. ive played some of your seasons where 2 tribes would win immunity and one tribe went to tribal. this is much harder because it is harder to guarantee your safety in challenges so you have to have a better social game

Do you think the person who would have left last night, had Jflora not been medically evacuated, will leave tonight? well because jflora was evacuated, and now there are 7 people left, its possible that a shift of majority and minority alliances could have occured. so it could be the same person who is leaving, or the polar opposite
3809 days 6 hours ago
DrPepsi
here
3809 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
I'll go tally the votes
3809 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
*Returns with urn*

If anybody has an idol and wants to play it, now would be the time to do so
3809 days 6 hours ago
Skittles22399
I might not be able to participate as much on phone
3809 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out must leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes
3809 days 6 hours ago
JETTEJ
I can't play :( I won't be here long enough :(
3809 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
First vote:
JamesthePezBoy, self vote
3809 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
Next vote:
Bugs
3809 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
Next vote:
DrPepsi

1 vote Bugs, Pepsi and James P.

4 votes left
3809 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
Next vote:
DrPepsi

2 votes Pepsi, 1 vote Bugs, 1 vote James
3809 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
Next vote:
Bugs

2 votes Bugs, 2 votes Pepsi, 1 vote James p.

2 votes remain
3809 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
Next vote:
Pepsi

3 votes Pepsi, 2 Bugs, 1 James p.

1 vote left
3809 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
Final vote:

and the next person voted off Survivor: Egypt is

Dr.Pepsi

Pepsi, that is enough, please bring me your torch. Pepsi, the tribe has spoken. Its time for you to go.

Well you guys are still a member down. Grab your torches and head to the challenge and try to even the score.

open group

Mearl's Survivor Westeros (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!