This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 10/11: Opet-Ra

Topic » Tribal Council 10/11: Opet-Ra

3810 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
Come on in guys.

Sarah is immune tonight.

Questions for all:

When is a merge expected to hit?

Could new loyalties form in this tribe that will take power over previous loyalties? How do you balance the two?

Is the idol found or still out there?

VOTES ARE DUE BY 7:45 PM EST FRIDAY
3810 days 6 hours ago
DBWs
F10 or F12 ish

Could new loyalties form in this tribe that will take power over previous loyalties? How do you balance the two?
It is a new tribe, I think old loyalties will play a part, you go with who you think you can go the farthest.

I highly doubt it is still out there.
3810 days 6 hours ago
Skittles22399
Well with a jury of 8 and a final 3 that would be when there are 11 left so soonish  loyalties are the only thing that keeps you alive in this crazy game. Somebody probably found it
3810 days 6 hours ago
Sarah48
Nobody reslly knows  I think you expect it to between 12-9 people left but u never know.

I think new loyalties could form expecially if loyalties from previous tribes were as strong.

I hope it's still out there so I'm not wasting my time when I look for it, but I'm guessing by this point it has most likely been found
3810 days 6 hours ago
TheEclipse
F10 or 12ish

It's hard to tell at this point

You never know. I had 5 clues and I still had no idea where it is, so it might.
3809 days 21 hours ago
Econ21
Not to sure it could be as early as f13 though

I think new loyalties could form but I think previous ones will be more important. But you have to do what you have to do to stay in the game.

I was assume by now it is found
3809 days 15 hours ago
rstar51
F12 or F10

I belie new loyalties will be formed

I assume it has been found but i hope it hasnt so when i get a clue i can look for it
3809 days 15 hours ago
rstar51
And whichever bond and trust is stronger will most likely be the people the player will go with
3809 days 13 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Guys vote eclipse out
3809 days 13 hours ago
Sarah48
Lol, u were voted out for a reason

Go away
3809 days 12 hours ago
TheEclipse
BITTER BRADY MADE A BATCH OF BITTER BUTTER
3809 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
I'll go tally the votes
3809 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
*Returns with urn*

If anybody has a idol and wants to play it now would be the time to do so
3809 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out must leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes
3809 days 9 hours ago
Sarah48
Omg Goodlck y'all ;)
3809 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
First vote:
Skittles

open group

Mearl's Survivor Westeros (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!