This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

2388 days 2 hours ago
IceBear
That's pretty funny
2388 days 2 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Over the last twelve seasons of Bennett's Survivor, exactly 172 Tengagers have competed. From this diverse group of Tengagers, we have seen the likes of heroes, villains, gamebots, challenge beasts, wildcards, flops, and legends.
2388 days 2 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Next season, ten of Bennett's Survivor's most well-remembered castaways will return to represent their respective archetypes. But who will they be competing against?
2388 days 2 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Fans !
2388 days 2 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
That's one way to put it, Sammy :-)
2388 days 2 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Nobodies !
2388 days 2 hours ago
IceBear
wait what?
2388 days 2 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
That is also applicable :-)
2388 days 2 hours ago
John10
1 Player from each season idk
2388 days 2 hours ago
Emmett4
I voted sanda out of pitty and no communivation witj purple just to be clear
2388 days 2 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
For the first time in Bennett's Survivor history, ten of MY legends will be competing against some of the ten most notorious legends of Kolby's Survivor. It should be interesting.

Presenting...Survivor: Kolby vs. Bennett - We Haven't Agreed On An Official Name Yet
2388 days 2 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Just kidding I knew about it already good luck everyone
2388 days 1 hour ago
IceBear
Oh snap! Legends vs Legends.
2388 days 1 hour ago
John10
Good luck
2388 days 1 hour ago
coolnarwhal88
Also, I strongly recommend playing Kolby's Survivor if you haven't already and are looking for a good Survivor series: https://tengaged.com/group/8194-kolbys-survivor-haiti-s7

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!