This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12

2390 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
LIVE! Sometime tomorrow...I'll have a definite time by 12:00 PM EST tomorrow
2389 days 23 hours ago
purplebb4
Here
2389 days 23 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
We will begin @ 8:05
2389 days 23 hours ago
John10
The challenge is now.
2389 days 23 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Hello
2389 days 23 hours ago
purplebb4
Here
2389 days 23 hours ago
John10
Here
2389 days 23 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Now let's see if Imopink will show up...
2389 days 22 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Alright, I'll explain today's challenge
2389 days 22 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Today's challenge is ULTIMATE TIC-TAC-TOE!
2389 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
Oh lord
2389 days 22 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
The premise of this challenge is simple. Each turn, you will mail me the tile of which you want to claim on the board. Once a tile is claimed, it cannot be claimed again. If two castaways claim the same tile, neither person will get the tile (or any tile for the round for that matter). So unlike the pre-merge challenge, if you choose the same tile as someone else - there is no way to duel for it.

There are also advantage tiles. Beneath these tiles are hidden advantages that could help you in this challenge, or could potentially help you further along in the season.

The first person to get five tiles in a row (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) wins immunity. If two players get to five tiles in a row in the same turn, the objective will change to six tiles in a row (and so on until one person has a distinguishably longer chain of claimed tiles).

Any questions before we begin?
2389 days 22 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Also let me know what color you guys want for your tiles
2389 days 22 hours ago
SammySosaTV
I'll be blue I guess
2389 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
im gonna play for pink

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!