This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 - Kingshill

Topic » Tribal Council #11 - Kingshill

2391 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Welcome back, Kingshill - I'll ask some questions as usual.

QUESTIONS:
iichaoskimmy - Why do you think Emmett4 was the target last tribal council?
Imopink1 - You have two self-votes - you don't want to be removed from the game this close to the finish.
John10 - Tonight's the last tribal in which amulets can be played. How do you expect the likely use of amulets by various people to affect the vote?
purplebb4 - As of right now, what unique qualities do you think this season's jury will look for when casting their vote?
SammySosaTV - IMMUNITY YET AGAIN! You've only really been vulnerable at one tribal council so far, and even then, you played three amulets on yourself. How do you expect others to perceive this invincibility streak of yours - for good, or for bad?

GENERAL INFORMATION:
-Votes are due by tomorrow @ 7:30 PM EST.
-SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!

GOOD LUCK! BE SMART!
2391 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
As we get down in numbers, I want to ensure that everyone has an equal chance in attending challenges. I would appreciate it if everyone could let me know when they are available to do a challenge tomorrow.

I would be willing to do it anywhere from 2:00-5:00 PM EST or 8:00-11:00 PM EST - if we cannot agree on a time, we will go to the default 8:00 PM EST. Also, most seasons tend to have the last two challenges of the season condensed to one night - but judging by challenge activity, that's not likely unfortunately. Unless we can all agree on a time to do it tomorrow night (this would last two hours at most).
2391 days 3 hours ago
SammySosaTV
SammySosaTV - IMMUNITY YET AGAIN! You've only really been vulnerable at one tribal council so far, and even then, you played three amulets on yourself. How do you expect others to perceive this invincibility streak of yours - for good, or for bad?

It all feels very nice when it's happening, but the moment I lose this necklace, I'm gonna be in some pain.
2391 days 3 hours ago
John10
Tonight's the last tribal in which amulets can be played how do you expect the likely use of amulets by various people to affect the vote?

I expect everyone single amulet that's left to possibly get played
2391 days 3 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Also I'm fine with any time tomorrow
2390 days 18 hours ago
purplebb4
I think the jury will look to who played the best in all three aspects of Survivor.Physically,Socially,and Strategicly they have to have done well.Perhaps they will look for other features but those are the core of a Survivor win
2390 days 17 hours ago
Imopink1
You have two self-votes - you don't want to be removed from the game this close to the finish.

- Me when this wasn't even a question??
2390 days 12 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Something to consider that may or may not be revelant for tribal council tonight:
If a person self-votes for a third time at tribal council, they will be automatically removed from the game - however, the tribal council will still continue regardless. For example, at the final five last tribal council, wangifold was removed from the game for self-voting for a third time, while CoachWade was simultaneously voted out because he still received the most votes.

If the person who self-votes also receives the most votes, he or she will be voted out and it will be a normal tribal council.
2390 days 10 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Reading votes @ 7:30 - challenge will be @ 8:00 regardless of if everyone is there or not
2390 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Here for the vote reading
2390 days 5 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
*returns with urn*
I have the votes.
2390 days 5 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
If anyone has amulets and would like to play them, now would be the time to do so...
2390 days 5 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
*John10 stands*
*purplebb4 stands*
2390 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
I'm playing all of my remaining ones on myself
2390 days 5 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
John10 and purplebb4 are each playing two amulets on themselves, meaning up to two votes cast against each of them will not count. Anyone else?
2390 days 5 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Uh yeah

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!