This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Kingshill

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Kingshill

2393 days 10 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Welcome back to another fun tribal council, Kingshill.

QUESTIONS:
Emmett4 - You were named by the majority as the kindest person remaining and the person who they least like to see after the season wraps up. What about your personality or approach to this game has given your fellow castaways such striking impressions about you?
iichaoskimmy - Throughout the entire duration of this game, the ability to distribute amulets how rested in the hands of only a few people. How do you feel about the current share of power in this game?
Imopink1 - Why was ferdinandz voted out last tribal?
John10 - At the last challenge, the majority said that you were the biggest sheep in the game. How does this label make you feel, and what do you think you did to earn it?
purplebb4 - At this stage in the game, is it still possible to turn around how people perceive you? Would you prefer to be viewed as a threat or a sheep right now? Why?
SammySosaTV - Everyone put you down as the best challenge competitor AND the person who could most easily beat anyone in the final two. How do you feel about the way your tribemates perceive you?
IceBear - Last member of Fawley standing. Why do you think ferdinandz was taken out last tribal? What do you think are the odds that it'll be you tonight?

GENERAL INFORMATION:
-Votes are due by tomorrow @ 7:30 PM EST!
-SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!

GOOD LUCK! BE SMART!
2393 days 10 hours ago
IceBear
IceBear - Last member of Fawley standing. Why do you think ferdinandz was taken out last tribal? What do you think are the odds that it'll be you tonight?

Ferd feel victim to the numbers games. I think my odds are very high to be going home this time, but I've been saying that for four tribal councils now.
2393 days 10 hours ago
John10
John10 at the last tribal the majority said that you were the biggest sheep in the game how does this label make you feel and what do you think you did to earn it

I feel like I've not done good in any challenges or nth really but I mean I can't really argue cause all I've done is be a vote I mean I try hard but I can only do so much
2393 days 10 hours ago
SammySosaTV
SammySosaTV - Everyone put you down as the best challenge competitor AND the person who could most easily beat anyone in the final two. How do you feel about the way your tribemates perceive you?

I'm flattered! Nothing much to say other than that.
2393 days 6 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
iichaoskimmy - Throughout the entire duration of this game, the ability to distribute amulets how rested in the hands of only a few people. How do you feel about the current share of power in this game?
well I'm clearly nervous due to the fact that I am not one of those people but I hope the people who do obtain them aren't going to use them too deviously.
2393 days 3 hours ago
purplebb4
At this stage of the game it is possible but really difficult as most people's opinions of you have been set.Being a sheep is better right now because people don't pay attention to you and it's easier to play while being a threat can super easily lead to your downfall
2392 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
Here for the voting results
2392 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
Hello?
2392 days 13 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Hey lad
2392 days 13 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
*returns with urn*
I have the votes.
2392 days 13 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
If anyone has any amulets and would like to play them, now would be the time to do so...
2392 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
I'll play 2 amulets cause apparently I'm the most paranoid here XD
2392 days 13 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
These amulets are VALID. Two votes cast against purplebb4 will not count. I'll read the votes.
2392 days 13 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
First vote
*flips vote*
Emmett4 (SELF-VOTE)
2392 days 13 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Second vote
*flips vote*
IceBear
2392 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
Wow

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!