This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 - Kingshill

Topic » Tribal Council #8 - Kingshill

2395 days 1 hour ago
coolnarwhal88
Welcome back to tribal council, Kingshill.

QUESTIONS (just doing general questions):
-What do you think led the shift from a very split vote to a completely unanimous vote?
-Before the votes were read last tribal, multiple people were public about expecting to receive some votes. What do you think is contributing to the heightened (and seemingly misplaced) sense of paranoia as of late?
-We are down to the final eight and yet no one has successfully played an amulet. Why do you think it has been so difficult to effectively use amulets?
-Why was Kevin such a straightforward target last tribal? What does the two-tribal trend of voting out members of Ringwood mean for the prevalence of tribal divisions?

GENERAL INFORMATION:
-Votes are due by tomorrow @ 7:30 PM EST.
-SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!

GOOD LUCK! BE SMART!
2395 days ago
IceBear
1. I have no idea.
2. Paranoia is always around since nobody should feel 100% safe unless they have complete immunity.
3. Immunity is a comforting thing to have, even if you don't necessarily need it.
4. Everyone agreed with the nomination. The trend means nothing.
2394 days 16 hours ago
purplebb4
1.Same with Ice
2.Paranoia is something you just feeli in this game.You don't know who the votes will be coasted for and that manipulates your mind
3.Its so difficult because you never know IF somebody will vote for you so that paranoia seeps in and makes a decision for you
4.People just thought he would be.Two people from Ringwood being voted out doesn't really mean anything.
2394 days 13 hours ago
SammySosaTV
-What do you think led the shift from a very split vote to a completely unanimous vote?

I do have an idea, and that it just so happened that both of the sides that were split up during the first merge vote found a common target.

-Before the votes were read last tribal, multiple people were public about expecting to receive some votes. What do you think is contributing to the heightened (and seemingly misplaced) sense of paranoia as of late?

I personally think they were just joking, I don't think we should read too much into it.

-We are down to the final eight and yet no one has successfully played an amulet. Why do you think it has been so difficult to effectively use amulets?

Amulets are less powerful than idols because there are more of them, but they count for less. So, people are more willing to play their amulets because they have more to spare. People aren't necessarily concerned with playing them correctly as they are with playing them defensively.

-Why was Kevin such a straightforward target last tribal? What does the two-tribal trend of voting out members of Ringwood mean for the prevalence of tribal divisions?

I think, two tribals in, tribal divisions are pretty much non-existent. It was maybe a factor for the merge vote but that's pretty much it. At this point, people will start thinking for themselves.
2394 days 3 hours ago
purplebb4
Here to see the votes
2394 days 3 hours ago
John10
Here
2394 days 3 hours ago
IceBear
Here for probably the last time
2394 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
*returns with urn*
I have the votes.
2394 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
If anyone would like to play an amulet, now would be the time to do so...
2394 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
*Emmett4 stands*
Emmett4 has decided to play one amulet on himself. This amulet is VALID, meaning that one vote cast against Emmett4 will not count.
2394 days 3 hours ago
purplebb4
No amulet plays from me
2394 days 3 hours ago
Imopink1
*flips hair*
2394 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Alright, I'll read the votes.
2394 days 3 hours ago
purplebb4
I'm shaking in nervousness
2394 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
First vote
*flips vote*
Emmett4

DOES NOT COUNT!
2394 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Second vote
*flips vote*
Emmett4

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!