This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 - Kingshill

Topic » Tribal Council #7 - Kingshill

2396 days 8 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Welcome back to tribal council, Kingshill.

QUESTIONS:
Emmett4 - Were you surprised by how messy last night's vote was? How do you expect people to adjust their strategies going into tonight?
iichaoskimmy - What do you think last night's scattered vote has to say about Ringwood as a whole?
Imopink1 - How does it feel to make the jury?
John10 - Last night, six amulets were played yet none of them negated a single vote. Why do you think those who played them felt the need to do so?
kevin121302 - Last tribal council, you received one odd vote. Any thoughts as to why someone might have felt the need to vote for you? Do you think that you could potentially receive more votes tonight?
purplebb4 - At this stage in the game, what is the single most important factor when determining who to vote out?
SammySosaTV - IMMUNITY! Do you feel that you needed this safety tonight?
ferdinandz - What does the decision made last night mean for you and IceBear long-term in this game? Do you feel you and IceBear are in a bad spot due to being from Fawley or did last night prove that this game is not necessarily about tribal lines?
IceBear - Four votes against you, and you would not be here now if not for JSBReality failing to vote. Why do you think such an effort was made to get you out of the game? Do you think that effort will continue tonight?

GENERAL INFORMATION:
-Votes are due by tomorrow @ 7:30 PM EST!
-SEND ME CONFESSIONALS (as always)!

GOOD LUCK! BE SMART!
2396 days 8 hours ago
John10
i think they users there amulets because they felt people can see them as the best competitor's in the game an the paranoia got to them
2396 days 8 hours ago
SammySosaTV
SammySosaTV - IMMUNITY! Do you feel that you needed this safety tonight?

I'm a strong believer in the idea that any immunity is good immunity so I'm in a good mood!
2396 days 8 hours ago
IceBear
IceBear - Four votes against you, and you would not be here now if not for JSBReality failing to vote. Why do you think such an effort was made to get you out of the game? Do you think that effort will continue tonight?

I guess I'm popular. In all seriousness though, I think I was seen as an easy vote based on Fawley's demise as a tribe. I'll most likely receive votes tonights, but if that were to change, I wouldn't mind it.
2395 days 23 hours ago
purplebb4
The single most important factor right now is what people have done and how they have done it.
2395 days 21 hours ago
Imopink1
How does it feel to make jury? Just hurry up and give me my crown
2395 days 15 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
iichaoskimmy - What do you think last night's scattered vote has to say about Ringwood as a whole?  What I've been thinking all along..
2395 days 12 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
7/9 votes received
2395 days 11 hours ago
John10
What time are the votes going to be revealed
2395 days 11 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
In 20-30 minutes
2395 days 10 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Give me 15 minutes, sorry for delay
2395 days 10 hours ago
ferdinandz
lol bye me
2395 days 10 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
*returns with urn*
I have the votes
2395 days 10 hours ago
purplebb4
Oh lord
2395 days 10 hours ago
ferdinandz
Nervous
2395 days 10 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
If anyone has an amulet and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!