This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7

2397 days 2 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Send your flag by tomorrow (October 9th) @ 8:30 PM at the latest. Results will be posted soon after. The person with the highest average score (reviewed by a panel of ten anonymous judges) will win immunity at the final nine and will also have the luxury of naming the merged tribe.

If the person who is voted out tomorrow night (tenth place) sends the highest-scoring flag, then their flag and tribe name will be used, but the challenge's runner-up will win immunity.

Also, regarding the merge tribe flag. These rules must be met:
-Name cannot be longer than ten letters
-Nothing too crass/inappropriate (I will be the judge of this)
-The tribe color, brown, must be incorporated (see Wiki for specific shade)

GOOD LUCK!
2397 days 2 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Also, check out the Group Images for examples of flags that have won in past seasons
2396 days 5 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
I currently have one submission, if you want a shot at immunity - send in a flag by tonight @ 8:30 PM EST! I can extend the deadline to 9:00 PM if anyone absolutely needs it.
2396 days 3 hours ago
purplebb4
Here to see the flags
2396 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Flags are due in 30 minutes and right now I only have one submission. If you want a shot at immunity for the final nine, I would suggest sending something. I'm willing to wait until 9:00 if someone says they need it
2396 days 3 hours ago
purplebb4
Well it's been thirty minutes,time to see some flags
2396 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
I only received one submission :-(
2396 days 3 hours ago
purplebb4
That's sad
2396 days 3 hours ago
purplebb4
Well let's see the new tribe name
2396 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Coming in first place with an average score of ????/????...
2396 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
KINGSHILL BY SAMMYSOSATV!
https://imgur.com/XL4OhRj
2396 days 3 hours ago
John10
Here
2396 days 3 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Hey I'll take it \o/
2396 days 3 hours ago
purplebb4
It's a good name
2396 days 3 hours ago
John10
That dope
2396 days 2 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
*puts individual immunity necklace around SammySosaTV*

Congratulations Sammy! Tonight, you have not only earned a guaranteed spot in the final eight - you have also been given the distinct honor of naming the merged tribe. Unnamed Merge Tribe, you are now officially Kingshill! And as per usual this season, you will also be given the opportunity to distribute the next two amulets among your tribemates.

As for the other eight of you, after nine days in New Forest, someone is about to become the first member of the jury. Tribal council will be set up shortly.

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!