This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 - Ac Yanto

Topic » Tribal Council #6 - Ac Yanto

2538 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Welcome back, Kyla and Philip. Tonight will be a little bit different. I will explain the fire-making challenge shortly.
2538 days 3 hours ago
Philip13
Omg
2538 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
As there are only two of you, voting is no longer a viable way to determine who stays and who goes. Tonight, the two of you will compete in a fire-making challenge. The winner stays, the loser goes.
2538 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Kyla, are you here?
2538 days 3 hours ago
kylakendell132
I'm here!
2538 days 3 hours ago
Philip13
Kyla please
2538 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
For the fire-making challenge, each castaway will begin to post in numerical order as fast as they can. Posts will only count if they are in proper order. The objective is to get to 20 posts. However, there is a slight twist.

At any point, you can choose to say 'STOP!'. At this point, the number of valid posts you have made will serve as the likelihood of your fire successfully burning through the rope. So if you have 10 posts, you have a 50% chance of making a fire (10/20). If you have 4 posts, you have a 20% chance (4/20). If your fire fails, you will have to go back to post #1 when it resumes.

It is a mix of speed and luck. Are you both ready?
2538 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Also, once someone says STOP!, any posts after that will be deleted until I say 'GO!' again.
2538 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Any questions before we begin?
2538 days 3 hours ago
Philip13
Kyla please read mails
2538 days 3 hours ago
WitZ
(woah... gl Kyla and Phillip - watches from camp using binoculars :P)
2538 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
We will begin once you both confirm that you are ready to begin.
2538 days 3 hours ago
kylakendell132
I'm ready
2538 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Philip?
2538 days 3 hours ago
Philip13
Please please Kyla
2538 days 3 hours ago
Philip13
Ok I'm ready

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!