This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Platinum Big Brother 7 [Premiere]

Topic » Platinum Big Brother 7..

3392 days 2 hours ago
Laurenjade121
3392 days 1 hour ago
Laurenjade121
After a series hiatus, we're back and this time better than ever. Welcome to Platinum Big Brother!

*smiles*
*cheers*
*roll titles*
3392 days 1 hour ago
Laurenjade121
Good evening, I'm Lauren Jade and welcome to Platinum Big Brother 7: The Premiere! Tonight, we meet the tengagers willing to put their pre-determined game plans, their well thought out ideas into the hands of Big Brother.
3392 days 1 hour ago
Laurenjade121
Each season, a twist shapes the Platinum Big Brother game and this season will be no different, but there's a huge sting in this season's twist.
3392 days 1 hour ago
Laurenjade121
All the houseguests have to do is make it to the end and become the winner of Platinum Big Brother 7. Last night, the new houseguests were suprised with the key to their new home.
3392 days 1 hour ago
Laurenjade121
1. Aydan M. (Aydanmac01)
2. Jay L. (linuskbye)
3. Rita O. (Oxygen)
4. Christian N. (cnathaniel)
5. Marissa W. (winner132)
6. India P. (Zuelke)
7. Adam O. (Anoreoz897)
8. Brian C. (cfff)
9. JJ U. (Justunreal)
10. Paul S. (Survivorgame1)
11. Idaho S. (sosyomomma)
12. Joe M. (JoeDaManXD)

YOU MAY NOW COMMENT.
3392 days 1 hour ago
Zuelke
OMG HI
3392 days 1 hour ago
Oxygen
*waves*
3392 days 1 hour ago
Anoreoz897
*waves* hayyyy!
3392 days 1 hour ago
Justunreal
Hey
3392 days 1 hour ago
Aydanmac01
Hello!
3392 days 1 hour ago
cnathaniel
Welcome everyone!!!
3392 days 1 hour ago
Laurenjade121
Hello houseguests! I'm Lauren Jade, Take a good look around you, these are the people you will call family, the people you will be living with 24/7. One of them could end up your best friend, another might be the reason YOU are evicted from the house. Just remember one thing, this is a competition and a constant power struggle.
3392 days 1 hour ago
linuskbye
Yasssss
3392 days 1 hour ago
Survivorgame1
Hey all <3
3392 days 1 hour ago
Oxygen
*looks to my left, and my right*
Awesome!

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!