This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S7] Dining Table

Topic » [S7] Dining Table

3367 days 19 hours ago
Aydanmac01
First key goes to...........

Christian! are Safe!
3367 days 19 hours ago
Aydanmac01
Second key goes to...........
Brian! You are safe!
3367 days 19 hours ago
cfff
ty :)
3367 days 19 hours ago
Aydanmac01
Third key goes to...........
Marissa! You are Safe!
3367 days 19 hours ago
sosyomomma
*sits nervously*
3367 days 19 hours ago
winner132
*puts key around neck* Thank you Aydan
3367 days 19 hours ago
Aydanmac01
The Fourth and final key goes to...........
Rita! You are safe!

I have nominated YOU Drew and YOU Natalie for Eviction.

Natalie, I nominated you because your weave annoys me very much and you think you're a fierce bitch when really we know you work at Walmart. Natalie is also a very boring name and I want to jump off a bridge whenever I hear your name.

Drew, I have nominated you since you are copying my avatars look and that is so fake. I've also talked to you the least and my Housekeeper says your name is the weirdest. Don't worry, people will accept you at the jury house ;D (Just kidding)

This nominations ceremony is over!
3367 days 19 hours ago
Oxygen
*taking my key, putting it around my neck*

Thanks Aydan!
3367 days 19 hours ago
Oxygen
Aydanmac01
Natalie, I nominated you because your weave annoys me very much and you think you're a fierce bitch when really we know you work at Walmart. Natalie is also a very boring name and I want to jump off a bridge whenever I hear your name.

:o
3367 days 19 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Drew and Natalie have been nominated for possible eviction from the house by the head of household. Join me tomorrow for VETO DAY! (check in 05:55-06:05 EST). HoH and both nominees will get guarenteed play if they turn up, the other players will be decided by random draw if they check in. Send in confessionals on Day 17 inside the Platinum Big Brother house. Goodnight!
3367 days 19 hours ago
sosyomomma
Shady
3367 days 16 hours ago
OhNatalie
*stank face*
3366 days 22 hours ago
cnathaniel
Thanks Aydan
3364 days 20 hours ago
winner132
*Walks out with the nomination box*

This is the nomination ceremony, one of my duties as Head of Household is to nominate 2 fellow houseguests for eviction. I will pull the first key and that person is safe, I will then continue to pull keys out of the nomination box until 2 houseguests are left without keys.

So I will now start pulling keys.
3364 days 20 hours ago
Oxygen
*sitting*

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!