This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S7] Dining Table

Topic » [S7] Dining Table

3352 days 5 hours ago
OhNatalie
*sits*
3352 days 5 hours ago
cfff
*sits*

gl all
3352 days 5 hours ago
winner132
First Key goes to....

Brian
3352 days 5 hours ago
cfff
takes key!

ty marissa!
3352 days 5 hours ago
winner132
Second Key goes to...

Drew
3352 days 5 hours ago
winner132
Third and Final key goes to...

Natalie
3352 days 5 hours ago
winner132
Rita, I have nominated you because you are undoubtedly one of the strongest players in this season of Platinum Big Brother. The fact that you have made it to the final 6 is beyond my belief and I mean that in a good way to you as a competitor. However this is not the first time I have nominated you and you should have expected this at this point in the game.

Aydan, I have nominated you because regardless of how much we talk, you refuse to make a move against someone as strong as Rita in this game.It makes me think that there is something going on between the two of you and in order to preven you from winning POV and taking Rita off, I have to nominate you alongside her. I just think your grave mistake was not evicting Rita in the instant eviction and then refusing to put her up when you had the perfect opportunity to do so. With that being said, good luck in the POV.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
3352 days 5 hours ago
OhNatalie
*smiles*
Thank you, Marissa.
3352 days 5 hours ago
Oxygen
*nodding*
Predictable
3352 days 5 hours ago
winner132
Like I said.

Throwing my feelings out the window.

Good luck nominees.
3352 days 4 hours ago
Oxygen
*walking off, grabbing a Cosmic Brownie*
3352 days 4 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Aydan and Rita have been nominated for possible eviction from the house by the head of household. Join me tomorrow for VETO DAY! (check in 05:55-06:05 EST). YOU ALL GET GUARENTEED PLAY IF YOU CHECK IN. Send in confessionals on Day 20 inside the Platinum Big Brother house. Goodnight!
3352 days 4 hours ago
Aydanmac01
ok

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!