This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 6 Confessionals

Topic » Season 6 Confessionals

3762 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From brenelle1120
Re: Veto Day!
Jan 18, 2014 10:34:57
to Laurenjade121
CONFESSIONAL: SOMEONE IN OUR ALLIANCE HAS TO WIN VETO!! ITS US VS. REST OF HOUSE
3762 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Griffles
Confessional + Chain Swap
Jan 18, 2014 14:46:46
to Laurenjade121
Well, I've somehow involved myself with the only people I could have. Mike, Brian, and Isaac. I don't trust them as far as I could throw any of them, but they're my only hope. I've given up on Brendon, as well. I know he won't nominate me, but his allegiance clearly lies with Team Oakley. I just tell'em what he needs to hear for now. Our plan is to chain up, veto Isaac, and watch the magic. So here it is.
3762 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From KOKidd
Confession
Jan 18, 2014 17:02:26
to Laurenjade121
Now that I'm certain that Natalie Oakley Jordan and Brendon are all working together the other side Me Griffin Isaac and Mike are working together, so I'm hopping me and griffin get to play in the veto that way if I win im taking Mike off and then if the plan works one of them go up and mike can use his double vote and there gone for sure
3762 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From brenelle1120
No title
Jan 18, 2014 18:41:10
to Laurenjade121
CONFESSIONAL: i know im a sore loser for other people, but seriously screw everyone in this house. my alliance sucks, griffin is dumb, mike is a freak, isaac is brainless, and brian is just a jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3762 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From brenelle1120
No title
Jan 18, 2014 18:46:25
to Laurenjade121
CONFESSIONAL: its actually funny cause i warned my alliance about this. theyre dumb. they needed to win veto and cant do it. they honestly deserve this. but im still in this game.
3762 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From brenelle1120
No title
Jan 18, 2014 18:54:57
to Laurenjade121
CONFESSIONAL: I unfortunately think we are nearing the end of my stay in the PBB house. I tried to warn Jordan, Nat, and Oak, but they just dont have enough skill to win a HOH.
3762 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Griffles
Confessional
Jan 18, 2014 19:00:18
to Laurenjade121
Ha, ha, ha! Little mister final four isn't looking too--um--final four now, is he? O.G. (Oakley Gang) has hit the ceiling in this game. It's time for his posse to move over a little for G.G., yes, Griffin Gang. By the way, Brendon's totem pole isn't even close. I'm actually offended. I think I played a well enough game to at least score potential votes in the finals. I'm playing honorably, any way. I promised Isaac final two a long time ago, and even if something happened which put him above me, I'd follow my word up. To conclude this glorious moment--
3762 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From SmileyTaffy
Confessional/Vote to evict
Jan 18, 2014 19:00:43
to Laurenjade121
Today was the veto and I was ready and pumped to win and save myself. I came last and Griffin won the veto. Griffin saved me and I am glad that I am safe for this week. I do feel bad knowing that Oakley trusts me and I am in a f4 with Griffin Brian and Mike. Griffin is a really good leader and is confident and strategy, something that I could use to my advantage. At least for this week I know i'm safe.
3762 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From brenelle1120
No title
Jan 18, 2014 19:07:20
to Laurenjade121
CONFESSIONAL: uhh i cant take this anymore. Oakley thinks he can squeeze into there alliance. its not gonna happen
3762 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From OhNatalie
Confessional
Jan 18, 2014 19:07:47
to Laurenjade121
Okay, these men are fucking stupid. Lets evaluate these fuckers...

Brendon: Why are you so EMOTIONAL? Submit a fucking answer and wish for the best. Why are you being such a little bitch?

Oakley: My closest ally....SADLY!

Brian: SHEEP SHEEP SHEEP SHEEP SHEEP! DONE DONE DONE DONE!

Mike: You think you're so fucking clever and you think you're gonna win. YOU'RE NOT HOME BOY. You need a reality check and you got me fucked up if you think im not winning HoH tomorrow to put you BACK on the block next to Griffin. Bet money on it sweetheart xox

Griffin: You think you control me... YOU DONT!!! Omg Go AWAYYYYYYYYY

Jordan: Annoying!

At this point im just saving myself and making sure none of these guys nominate me. If it means having to kiss ass then thats what im here to do, but the second i get the chance to put you up. IM GOING TOO!

Something tells me Brendon isnt with the Oakley, Jordan and I alliance. He knew this plan all along. How is that Brendon? Oh, oh, you just somehow came up with the idea that, that was going to happen? OHHHHHH Okay, dont worry i believe you. *rolls eyes*
3762 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Survivor8
Confessional #4? #5? lost count
Jan 18, 2014 21:26:46
to Laurenjade121
Half my plan has worked so far. Griffin wins veto (could have been me, Griffin, Isaac or Brian) then save Isaac with veto forcing Jordan to be nommed with me. Now I can only hope every one keeps their word and I can stay and get Brendan out next.

Only thing I'm worried about for if I stay is possible chain twist ending. I can't nominate anyone other than Brendan :X
3762 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From brenelle1120
No title
Jan 18, 2014 22:12:05
to Laurenjade121
CONFESSIONAL: I just saved myself. Myself, Isaac, and Griffin are in 3 way alliance which we always promise to save each other regardless of who is up against each other!!! This is great!
3762 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From brenelle1120
No title
Jan 19, 2014 14:11:56
to Laurenjade121
CONFESSIONAL: I am so pumped for tonight!! I think I might have saved myself with that alliance. It will be sad to see Jordan go, but he kinda deserves it for not showing up to the veto!
3762 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Griffles
Confessional
Jan 19, 2014 18:57:30
to Laurenjade121
Well Lauren. This is it. I don't know how much longer I can sniff out links to find the soda, or how much longer I can find profiles to spell the name of someone who shouldn't have left. It's Isaac and I against the world tomorrow. I hope veto-mode can be turned on tomorrow because I'll need it desperately. Playing against a group of people who are evidently convinced that the sun shines out of Oakley's ass is difficult, but you know I love a challenge.
3762 days 23 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From OhNatalie
Confessional
Jan 19, 2014 19:00:18
to Laurenjade121
Okay its official *lays down on the confessional couch*

I cant win any challenges, therefore I have to play the dumb card from now on. If anyone asks, im the dumbest person you've ever meet and I know nothing about strategy.

This might help me get a little further, so please Oakley, Brian.... Continue to make yourselves targets.

Brb, gonna go kiss ass to the most disgusting and cocky person on tengaged..Griffin... UGH!

*walks out*

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!