This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 6 Confessionals

Topic » Season 6 Confessionals

3751 days 8 hours ago
Laurenjade121
3751 days 8 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From blandin12
Confessional
Jan 5, 2014 18:15:57
to Laurenjade121
So I walk into the big brother living room for the first time, when Natalie suddenly screams "HEY BRANDON!"

Thanks Natalie, know they'r gonna assume I'm good friends with you, and make me a slight target... thanks Natalie.
3751 days 8 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From brenelle1120
No title
Jan 5, 2014 18:51:36
to Laurenjade121
CONFESSIONAL: honestly I can't be more angry with this win. Dumb Mike gets and gets immunity without having to nom anyone for the week. Luckily, I only have to nom one person and I know exactly who that is, Nick. He is so annoying and I can not wait to see him go first. I am going to try to make an alliance between Team 1 to get far in the game, and fyi, Nick uses multis in other groups so beware of him.
3751 days 8 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From brenelle1120
No title
Jan 5, 2014 18:57:41
to Laurenjade121
CONFESSIONAL: I swear Jordan doesn't shut up. I will put him up if he pm's me one more time
3751 days 8 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From OhNatalie
Confessional
Jan 5, 2014 19:13:21
to Laurenjade121
So right off the bat I see huge challenge threats..
for instance...Nick, Riley and Brittany. and then i stare in the mirror and im like NATALIE! HOLLLLLLLY SHIT! Im a challenge threat but these people dont know that... psh..

And then i see some atrocious human beings...
for instance.... jason or whatever (Mrnorthoftheborder i forgot his name..)

Like, Jason, seriously you made everyone mad in the pre-season chat and now everyone hates you. You're a sinking ship. I told you i would be giving you my #1 spot and now im just praying someone else gives you there top spot before i have to.  UGH!!!

Team 1 has decided to align which im okay with minus jason. Im MORE than sure Team 2 is doing the same... its scary.... Im just taking it as another survivor season. *shrugs*
3751 days 8 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From brenelle1120
No title
Jan 5, 2014 20:03:29
to Laurenjade121
CONFESSIONAL: So Jordan, Brandon, Natalie, Oakley, and I decided to form a pact after the first HOH to stick together atleast until jury. However, Brandon and Jordan are probably the most annoying people I have ever had to deal with. They don't know when to stop talking and they constantly are telling me what to do. They're better be no multis in the VL this year lol or I am screwed!
3751 days 8 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Griffles
Confessional + List
Jan 5, 2014 20:24:39
to Laurenjade121
Ugh, I totally didn't make the premiere. On the bright side, nobody will view me as a threat, but I've also got some Brenelle chick talking about some: "ahsfaklshfasNominateaskhfaslhfkYouaskjhfsInactivity" in my ear, which pisses me off a little. I just fed'er some shit about my dying family and she totally understood. I'm still low on her list though, apparently. And right after she informs me that she's chosen me as eleven, she asks for an alliance! I don't even- Bitch, you twelve.
3751 days 8 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From blandin12
Confessional
Jan 5, 2014 20:25:22
to Laurenjade121
So, I have formed an alliance consisting of 5 people.
Myself (blandin12)
Brendon (brenelle1120)
Oakley (ofl1998)
Natalie (Ohnatalie)
Jordan (mrnorth)

So, as I'm sure you Know Brendon just won HoH and congrats to him!!! But he's so hard to talk to and convince!!!

Me: So, after a LONG discussion we know it's ultimately your decision to nominate, but we think you should nominate Riley because...
Brendon: Naaa. i'm going to nominate nick because he's trouble and caused fights with me in previous games and cheats and is a good player
Me: Are you sure? Because if he is all those things he will be a big target naturally so surely we should...
Brendon: na na na he's gunning for me you see.
Me: ok then. If you think that is best. So who are you going to save for your seconds nomination?
Brendon: um... Mike.

GURL! If Nick is all those things he will be a massive target anyway! Why get him out when he can take the target off us!? And why are you saving Mike first!? Do you wanna get us evicted!? I'm sure no one is gonna think we are alligned on the first nominations, maybe the 2nd or 3rd if we keep the same format, but not the first time! Help us out here Brendon! Ugh... I know it's her HoH but I think she is using it wrongly. I'm trusting you Brendon...

*looks at the camera*
You guys hear that! I'm trusting her... Hopefully she keeps my ass off the block.
3751 days 8 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From blandin12
Confessional
Jan 6, 2014 09:41:03
to Laurenjade121
I'm really enjoying my stay in the house so far! It's exciting but also a little uncomfortable.
I have to sleep in a room with 6 other people, sharing the same uncomfortable bed in the heat. I guess it's ok, there won't be as many people in the bed shortly.

As of the alliance, it's going fine. I think we are all working great together. Th reason all 5 of us worked together is because we won the HoH as a team and thought we worked well. The only problem is that... I messed up in that HoH.

*points to myself*
Idiot!

Anyway, I took WAY longer than I intended because I got confused, and I'm generally not that good at competitions that involve speed! Which sucks for me because a lot of them do! So I am worried my alliance won't see me as an aid and will try to evict me! But I think I'm safe for now because I've noticed a lot of them don't think into as much depth as I do. They may have muscles and strength, but I have the biggest muscle of all, my brain, and if they try to evict this mighty muscle, be prepared for a few obstacles in your way first...
3751 days 8 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From manalord
Re: No title
Jan 6, 2014 11:24:49
to Laurenjade121
Pfft I am so fucked no one responds to me.. Looks like I have to win my way out of this week and earn some respects
3751 days 8 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From SmileyTaffy
Confessional for Yesterday
Jan 6, 2014 18:01:08
to Laurenjade121
I am sorry I forgot about my confessional for yestderday here it is

So I actually entered the PBB! I am so excited to be here, now its down to buisness though I have 2 alliances at the moment one with Mike and one with Natalie. I chose these two players because they are physicaly and socially strong. I can not stand a person who brings down a team and that person is Brittany! She/he is so annoying and I think I can use him to my advantage if I earn his trust.... I know for a fact that Brendon won't nominate me, I have done nothing to him. :) Wish me luck!
3751 days 8 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From brenelle1120
No title
Jan 6, 2014 18:21:50
to Laurenjade121
CONFESSIONAL: I honestly could not be happier with these nominations! No matter what a big target is going home. If Brandon slips up again, he might just see himself walking out the door on Day 5. Anything could happen at this point.
3751 days 8 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From SmileyTaffy
Confessional
Jan 6, 2014 18:24:23
to Laurenjade121
Now this is a problem! I have Brittany probably coming after me from me nominating her/him. I need to make sure he does not win that veto otherwise it could be me up on the block! I need to make more alliances that I can fall back on. Riley would be a great alliance member I think, maybe I should ask him? All I know is that if Brittany wins the veto then there is a high chance of me going up because of that chain thing. I don't think many people like me... :( I need to do something quick for my chance of survival.

-Isaac Wish me luck! ^_^
3751 days 8 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From brenelle1120
No title
Jan 6, 2014 18:30:29
to Laurenjade121
CONFESSIONAL: oh and I'm not an idiot, cant wait to play the music video veto!
3751 days 8 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From brenelle1120
Re: The Nominations Ceremony is being held NOW!
Jan 6, 2014 18:34:44
to Laurenjade121
CONFESSIONAL: I know I am annoying you sorry this is the last one today but it is so funny messing with Brandon. I keep telling him that people are talking about backdooring him this week. He is so frickin paranoid! LOL.
3751 days 8 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From KOKidd
Re: No title
Jan 6, 2014 18:40:58
to Laurenjade121
confession This may be the second day in and I already have a 4 man alliance consisting of Mike, Riley, James and my self I'm gonna try and keep us together so we can control this game hopefully

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!