This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 6 Confessionals

Topic » Season 6 Confessionals

3772 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From blandin12
Confessional
Jan 9, 2014 10:22:06
to Laurenjade121
ohhh... I have a plan... A big one... One that could actually work.

I may not put my plan into action yet, but if I do, I may have the ultimate power for a while, have things the way I need them to survive in this house. It's too early to do yet, cause it could easily go wrong, I just need someone on the outside of my alliance I can trust with anything. But the only problem is, my plan could backfire on me, get me out the house before I can even say "goodbye".

*looks at camera* Oh, do you want to know what it is? Sorry, it's a secret haha
3772 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Griffles
Confessional
Jan 9, 2014 15:11:02
to Laurenjade121
I'm definitely not a huge fan of this Brendon. First week, she hit me up with the whole "eleven" thing, which is just unspeakable, and now she's feeding me tips like some fucking Yoda! "Who'd you vote for?", "Evict actives!" "Stay loyal to go far!" Yeah, let me watch some Brendon come-up DVD's. Oh wait, you're no one. The only thing coming out of this dude that I can't see from like seven miles away is its gender. Give me one HoH, and I'll see this chick out the door.
3772 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From brenelle1120
Re: Reminder/Vote To Evict
Jan 9, 2014 18:45:26
to Laurenjade121

CONFESSIONAL: Haha. So today might have not been my best gameplay day but I had a good laugh. I won the veto and didnt use it on the #Team1Alliance because I wanted it to stay secret. Oakley and I formed an alliance With Griffdumb to make sure he vote Brit and stays with us to about final 11. yea lol.
3772 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From brenelle1120
No title
Jan 9, 2014 18:50:15
to Laurenjade121
CONFESSIONAL: Brittany believes that she is staying after that crazy outburst she just had. I told her people were saying evict Jordan cause Brit has a target.
3772 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From SmileyTaffy
Confessional
Jan 10, 2014 05:17:27
to Laurenjade121
I did terrible in this weeks Power of Veto. Brendon won and did not use it. I need Brittany out if I want to get further in the game. I voted to evict Brittany and I hope that plays through in my favour.
3772 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From blandin12
Confessional
Jan 10, 2014 10:24:52
to Laurenjade121
I put my plan in to action. I found someone I could trust, which in this case was Mike. I shared a secret with him, about my alliance and now he knows about it. But, I have asked him to spread the word to all the other house guests saying about the alliance of us 5, but not including that I was the one that leaked the information. I'm hoping that eventually this information will get to my alliance. they will know someone in our alliance has blurted the information, but on't know who, therefore getting scared, confused, but most of all UNTRUSTWORTYH! I'm hoping that they will break up, so now the power has distributed, making me safer. I know other house guests have bigger targets than me. I am more worried about my alliance evicting me than any one else, that is why I have done this.

Who knows if it will work, who knows if it won't. One thing I have trusted with Mike is my whole game. I did this because I need to make a move, get the most powerful alliance out. I realize this could also end my game, but big moves like this can have bad consequeces if they go wrong. All I need is Mike not to mention I said it to everyone, and the plan should work. People will target them, they will split. I should be safe because I have a few bonds with other house guests such as Britanni, Mike and Brian.

We will have to see how this plans out. But I know if I didn't make a move, there is no way I could make it to finals, and that is my ultimate goal, I have to look at the big picture. And what is better than get Mike to do the dirty work for me? Cover my tracks, make me look like that sweet innocent person, so when it comes to finals, I will get the votes for them thinking I kept my hands clean. >:D
3772 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From brenelle1120
No title
Jan 10, 2014 18:33:38
to Laurenjade121
CONFESSIONAL: This damn HOH gave me nausea. I thought it was like the BB one where the time is revealed after. Obviously, the last person to score out has the biggest advantage. uhhh I hate Riley
3772 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From brenelle1120
Re: No title
Jan 10, 2014 18:47:50
to Laurenjade121
CONFESSIONAL: I have a feeling I'm going up. Brian is shady and I think that he wont listen to me. most people have at this point so Im nervous!
3772 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From Griffles
Confessional
Jan 10, 2014 18:48:53
to Laurenjade121
Why is it that absolutely no one wants to align with me? Whenever I send like a five-paragraph essay to someone about our relationship, they're like "Yeah, cool." ... I'm like-able. Right?
3772 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From KOKidd
Re: No title
Jan 10, 2014 18:51:23
to Laurenjade121
COnfesion: I'm so stoked that im HOH  but now im even happier now that I know about another alliance thanks to  Brandon, now I can get them out one by one
3772 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
OAKLEY

[01:12:04] Oakley - ofl1998: Confessional: Oh my gosh this in phenomonal. I am running the show here. Brittany goes 8-1 lol. Also I have a slight alliance with Brian so I should be safe.
[01:13:43] Oakley - ofl1998: Alliances:
Brendon and Griffin
Brendon and Natalie
Duo with Natalie
Duo with Brendon
Brendon, Natalie, Brandon and Jordon (Planning on giving Jordan or Brandon 10th)
Slight duo with Mike
Kinda duo with Brian
[01:14:13 | Edited 01:14:21] Oakley - ofl1998: James, Isaac, and Riley better pray they aren't on the block or they won't have a chance.
3772 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From blandin12
Confessional
Jan 10, 2014 19:14:20
to Laurenjade121
Wohoo!!! I think I'm safe this week! Because me and Brian are real good pals in the house and think I am safe! BUT... I think I have convinced him to nominate Natalie or Oakley... great! I know they are allied with Brendon, and he is the main target, but I need to eliminate some of his minions first before I can destroy the big picture. Also, I have talked to half the other houseguests and I think have convinced them to put me, Jordan, Oakley, Natalie and Brendon at the bottom of their nomination chain and me at the top of us 5. This means that most likely, 2 people from my alliance will be up! Also, it most likely means I won't be one of them because I asked them to put me at the top of us 5, which also still makes them think I'm allied with them because I was also down the bottom.
3772 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From KOKidd
No title
Jan 10, 2014 19:50:45
to Laurenjade121
Confession: I'm Glad two out of the five person alliance went up but I'd rather it been someone else instead of Brandon, But hey, soon that whole alliance will be gone
3772 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From brenelle1120
No title
Jan 10, 2014 19:51:32
to Laurenjade121
CONFESSIONALS: why did I put my fellow alliance member last on the chain when I knew another one was going up? Because people are getting way too suspicious around here and i dont need to get my target bigger than it already is. The first people on the list proved there is another alliance which needs to die shortly. This is the house division
Alliance #1
James
Riley
Mike
Brian

Alliance #2
Brandon (no one trusts him)
Nat
Jordan (annoying)
me
Oakley

Floaters
Isaac
Griffin!
3772 days 10 hours ago
Laurenjade121
From brenelle1120
No title
Jan 10, 2014 19:56:55
to Laurenjade121
CONFESSIONAL: Natalie is dead to me! Flipping to the other side with those losers!!! I swear shes gone!

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!