This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S6] Living Room

Topic » [S6] Living Room

3745 days 16 hours ago
OhNatalie
Well, let me start off by saying Griffin and Jordan. You're BOTH AMAZING PEOPLE! I actually wish Brendon was up their and I wish the one of you were HoH!

Brendon said that if I evict Griffin that ill lose the respect from the jury, which would suck but I have to do whats best for my game and it would be idiotic for me NOT to evict this person and I need to increase my chances on winning the last HOH....

Therefore, for OAKLEY <333

Griffin you are Evicted </3
3745 days 16 hours ago
brenelle1120
honestly Jordan being in the final 3 would be a travesty
3745 days 16 hours ago
Griffles
Goodbye, Natalie.
3745 days 16 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Griffin, , you have been evicted from the Platinum Big Brother house, please say your goodbyes!
3745 days 16 hours ago
brenelle1120
wow, i hope u lose respect of the jury nat...

can we just skip to part 3 of the hoh now?
3745 days 16 hours ago
brenelle1120
and honestly Jordan, if u do win final hoh, take me cause Nat will kill you with the jury.
3745 days 16 hours ago
OhNatalie
Brendon the only person who should lose respect from the jury is YOU BRENDON!!!! I cant wait to post all the shit you've said about the jury members! You're a cocky son of a bitch and I will make sure people see that side of you :***
3745 days 16 hours ago
OhNatalie
WELL IF THEY HAVENT ALREADY!!!!!!
3745 days 16 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Brendon, Jordan and Natalie congratulations on making it to the Final and the 4-day final of Platinum Big Brother 6. You will be mailed shortly on further details.
3745 days 16 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Goodnight houseguests!
3745 days 16 hours ago
OhNatalie
Griffin, don't look at me as if im the bad guy! Remember who nominated you c;
3745 days 13 hours ago
brenelle1120
i

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!