This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S6] Living Room

Topic » [S6] Living Room

3761 days 6 hours ago
brenelle1120
I feel that Nick really was robbed.
3761 days 6 hours ago
OhNatalie
*sits on the couch blowing on my nails*
3761 days 6 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Congratulations Brendon! You are the HoH, please now stand and name the two houseguests you are going to nominate for potential eviction tonight.
3761 days 6 hours ago
brenelle1120
alright guys, i really honestly hope whoever wins veto evict jordan but right now the noms dont really matter, so just so natalie can keep her unnommed record i wont nom her lol!

Griffin and Jordan...step on the block, even though Natalie, ur basically nominated too
3761 days 6 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Griffin and Jordan have been nominated for potential eviction from the house, but it's now time for the all important Final Veto Competition of the season. Please all head out to the backyard and check in.
3761 days 6 hours ago
OhNatalie
I'm the queen! Why would I ever be nominated? lol kidding... Thank you Brendon
*smiles*
3761 days 5 hours ago
OhNatalie
*Stands*
hey cuties!
3761 days 5 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Congratulations Natalie! You have won the Power of Veto and a spot in the Final 3! The fate of Griffin and Jordan now lie with you. Please vote to evict one of them immediately.
3761 days 5 hours ago
OhNatalie
Everyone here?
3761 days 5 hours ago
Griffles
Yes.
3761 days 5 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Mailed them :)
3761 days 5 hours ago
brenelle1120
who was #3
3761 days 5 hours ago
Laurenjade121
Riley :)
3761 days 5 hours ago
brenelle1120
lol!!! i was stuck on him for about 10 minutes
3761 days 5 hours ago
Griffles
I will lose some respect for you if you do this, Natalie. I mean like evict me.

open group

Platinum Big Brother Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!