This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

4461 days 23 hours ago
Dmpwb45
SORRY DOING A VLOG XD
4460 days 23 hours ago
DianeRhea
Check in for POV ceremony!
4460 days 23 hours ago
Juergen
Here and grats Ace
4460 days 23 hours ago
DianeRhea
Here:
Juergen
4460 days 23 hours ago
I_PullDaStrings
Congrats Ace

I know my renom
4460 days 23 hours ago
DianeRhea
Here:
Juergen
Pull
4460 days 23 hours ago
pss817
YAAAAAAAAY GO ACE!
4460 days 22 hours ago
AceSurvivor
Ok well you may all know by I am deffo the biggest threat, I mean I left for a week and didn't win a comp in for ever cause I was busy irl and could not show up to one. I am very lucky to win comp just spamming LOL so I guess the biggest threat has to save himself for right now so yea =] byeeeee this ceremony in adjured.
4460 days 21 hours ago
I_PullDaStrings
I have decided to renominate you, Yohan. I feel you are against me and I have no clue where you stand. I also remember words you said earlier that made it seem your aligned with Ace. You are simply a pawn and hopefully they evict one of the biggest threats of the game, Juergen.
4460 days 20 hours ago
Juergen
It amazes me like seriously Pull. You say Im the biggest threat in the house etc etc but really I'm only a threat to YOU. Once I am gone or Ace is gone, you basically have this game handed to you. You want to get rid of people who actually have a chance of beating you or are putting up a fight in you winning this. People need to learn that Pull is controlling this game and he is controlling you guys. He had the oppurtunity to win many competitions and he didn't for instance this veto. If he was complaining that you guys can't do a simple job like getting out HIS threats, why did he give up in veto? He is using and manipulating you guys. and I really hope that you guys know that only 2 make Finals... not 3 or 5 or 4 so you need to start thinking.
4460 days 20 hours ago
I_PullDaStrings
Lol I didn't give up veto. I had to host my group game so don't make up lies now.

You and Ace are obv. together so best split you guys up now.
4460 days 14 hours ago
Juergen
Umm You did. You left half way through the game.
You and sergeant are ovbiously together... so don't act like your a lone man in this game. You came here and you made alliances with EVERYONE so don't pretend and act.
4460 days 6 hours ago
I_PullDaStrings
Lol are you dumb? I had to host MY veto competition so stop with the lies please.

And I didn't make alliances with everyone kty
4460 days 1 hour ago
Juergen
Umm OKay then. I know what's what so w.e
and Yes.. you did. You Made alliances with EVERYONE don't act like I'm lieing
4459 days 23 hours ago
I_PullDaStrings
http://www.tengaged.com/group/4432

My group. Everythings at 7PM EST.

And no I didn't. I dont see why you need to lie. It's not helping you.

open group

Diane's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!