This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1 Season 1

Topic » Episode 1 Season 1

4555 days ago
kaylee21
Kaylee:Well All I know is I DON'T LIKE THAT BITCH CHRISTINA!

Ariana:KAYLEE! STOP IT!
4555 days ago
kaylee21
Ariana's Confessional:I'm trying to become a singer and So i managed a Gig!
4555 days ago
kaylee21
*Goes to Gig*
*Get's into Costume*
*Sings this *

Kaylee:GO SIS! SING IT BITCH! *Laughs*
4553 days ago
evann
Confessionals: these girls are crazy
4550 days 9 hours ago
evann
Take a peek at the world of hip-hop through the eyes of the women involved in it and also this is the Spin off of The Hit Series Tengaged Wives that soon has a fourth Season on the way

The Show Takes place in New York City Where Evanna Jones the main wife on Tengaged Wives Good Friend Christina Colmon is starting her career with her 2 year boyfriend and Major Rapper Big Sean

(this is fantasy but i still want it realistic in a way no dating ppl who is married in real life)

NOTE: UNREALISTIC COMMENTS WILL GET DELETED NO PUNCHING SOMEONE IN THE FACE OVER 6 TIMES ITS IMMPOSSIBLE FOR SOME TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE OOVER 6 TIMES WITH OUT SOMEONE PUSHING YOU OFF THEM OR HITTING YOU BACK SAME WITH KICKING

Cast:

Christina Colmon: The Current Girlfriend of Big Sean and the Wife Girl in the Hip Hop Wives Circle

Ciara miller: The Ex Girl friend of Drake

Lucey Towning: She use to be the Girlfriend of Fabulous but now she is dating TYGA

Karly Jones: She Is the manger of Drake

Malian Adams: Video Vixen

Ariana Blooms: Current Girlfriend of Bruno Mars

Kaylee Blooms: the sister of Ariana

Dayisha McQueen: Upcoming Rapper

Sonia Guys: Current Intern for Jim Jones

Livia lining: Current Signer working on her first alumb

Daniela Ryde: Current Girlfriend of Chris Brown

Bethesda Key: a Bartender who has dated Trey Songz and J Cole.

there are 5 episodes for the first season

open group

Love and The Music Industry

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!