This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1

1281 days 1 hour ago
nmh95
Live at 5:30 PM EST
1280 days 19 hours ago
nmh95
Come on in, guys! Take a look at your first Immunity challenge. It's time to truly test your skills and see which tribe will come out on top.

Today's challenge is called "Hidden Gems".

Here's how it works:

The objective of this game is to find three words hidden in the given word search puzzle that relates to the topic/theme. Once you think you've found the three correct words, post them in this forum. If you are correct, you'll score a point for your tribe.

- Along with the three correct words, there are a few extra words in each puzzle to throw you off.
- Words can be diagonal, horizontal, and vertical.
- No words will be spelt backwards and there are no words that share any letters.
- You may guess as many times as it takes someone to score the point for their tribe.

Example:

https://i.imgur.com/SvR8VhC.gif

Correct words: Emerald, Pearl, & Opal

First tribe to reach 4 points wins the first Immunity Challenge of the season and will receive a clue to their tribe's Hidden Immunity Idol. Losing tribe will win a date with me tomorrow at Tribal Council where someone will be the first person voted out of Survivor: Madagascar.

Any questions before we begin?
1280 days 19 hours ago
purplebb4
hereee
1280 days 19 hours ago
bamold1999
hi
1280 days 19 hours ago
Eoin
hi
1280 days 19 hours ago
gethann
hello!
1280 days 19 hours ago
Singsongers
hey
1280 days 19 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
hi
1280 days 19 hours ago
Kennel123
Hi
1280 days 19 hours ago
yellowunicorn
hi
1280 days 19 hours ago
bbfan21
HIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
1280 days 19 hours ago
franzella
hi
1280 days 19 hours ago
franzella
wait I’m here
1280 days 19 hours ago
iSandeh
hi
1280 days 19 hours ago
Ari_
here
1280 days 19 hours ago
IceBeast
Hey

open group

Nathan's The Challenge: Royal Affairs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!