This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pre-Game Chat

Topic » Pre-Game Chat

3565 days 8 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
hey how you doing
3565 days 8 hours ago
sahmosean
good hbu
3565 days 8 hours ago
Neway
Ah. What a lovely hotel. I love the serene op art lining the marble walls. The floors are tiled beautifully, as if an angel popped by to build the damn place. "Anyone here?" I ask myself. "How the hell will I get someone to sleep with me...." I place my luggage down and grab a free coffee at the 24/7 buffet. It tastes funny, but I guess that's because I'm not used to espresso. I sit down in the lobby and read the news. There's some strange crap in there. I think I'm ready now, ya? Let's do this.
3565 days 8 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
good excited it has been a while since played
3565 days 8 hours ago
sahmosean
hey neway
3565 days 8 hours ago
Neway
Hey. I'm a first timer to this... I'm surprised to see this trap has such a lovely set. I could live here.
3565 days 8 hours ago
sahmosean
it's nice
3565 days 8 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
*looks at Neway* Yea this twist is different so i guess you can say im new too
3565 days 8 hours ago
Neway
I wonder what the rooms will be like. Western? Classic? Ebony? I could sleep on rocks for all I care, but please can we get some better coffee. I'm a therapist, I need it to think.
3565 days 8 hours ago
Neway
This hotel is getting 3 stars on Yelp.
3565 days 8 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
*looks at Neway*  Yea its going to get better and the coffee never changes but thiers a cafe 1 mile away

*hands her my undranked cup*
3565 days 8 hours ago
Verihaze
THE GAME IS NOT OVER WHEN YOU ARE EVICTED... IT MIGHT EVEN JUST BEGIN..

INTRODUCING THE NEW HOSTEL!!!: EFFECTING THE HOTEL LIKE NO OTHER

BE CAREFUL WHO YOU EVICT!

http://www.tengaged.com/group/5670
3565 days 8 hours ago
Neway
oi, you thought I was a chick. Don't get too hormonal sweetie. I'll see you at the café when we're done.
3565 days 8 hours ago
sahmosean
:O
3565 days 8 hours ago
Verihaze
HELP PEOPLE JOIN BY PLUSSING AND COMMENTING ON MY BLOGS AND MAKING YOUR OWNS!
WE ARE TRYING TO GET THIS STARTED BEFORE 5:00PM http://www.tengaged.com/blog/Verihaze/5659357/the-hotel

open group

The Hotel 42

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!