This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

This game is going to hell.

Topic » This game is going to hell.

3228 days ago
TotsTrashy
Will isn't even active, and you are barely putting effort into hosting.
Goodbye.
3228 days ago
Luzon
when u say u don't care about the game but keep commenting

3228 days ago
Yaxha
LMAO I'M SCREAMING HALF THE CAST HAS QUIT

MAYBE IF JS21 DIDN'T CAST THE MOST BORING AWFUL PEOPLE THAT DON'T LIKE TO HAVE FUN OR PLAY THE GAME WE WOULDN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM :)

https://33.media.tumblr.com/9df5adea21926a52cc6e49357df925c5/tumblr_inline_nobfv4L5Zz1t9jvm3_500.gif
3228 days ago
TheRealSlimShady
Or you know... This may not have happened if your host even bloody bothered to show up
3228 days ago
Luzon
i know this has been really crazy so far but let's keep in mind that will has been busy with college and stuff and isn't like intentionally trying to abandon everyone
3228 days ago
Yaxha
no this is happening because jus's tribe is full of boring flops that all play in the most boring and boring way ever and refuse to make this game any fun bye!!!
3227 days 23 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Boring way? You quit after what... 1 council playing with them? In which 2 people from the Warriors flipped cause obviously your alliance had the worst social games ever
3227 days 23 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Also Luzon at the very least will could keep his contestants satiated by letting them know he supports js's decisions. It's his fault they're quitting left and right
3227 days 20 hours ago
Lifer107
Jacob I used that gif earlier this game nice

open group

Js21's Survivor: Ko Tarutao

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!