This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity #3

Topic » Individual Immunity #3

3245 days 5 hours ago
Luzon
I don't think you guys know what a rig is? An unfair challenge (supposedly) isn't the same as purposely altering the results in one way. Again, this is in the same vein as Coconut Chop which caused the minority alliance to flip the tables on the majority alliance in one epic Tribal Council in Marquesas. This isn't even my challenge.
3245 days 5 hours ago
Mearl
A rig can so be stacking a challenge to get a specific outcome.

See big brother that Rachel won... They wanted her and Jordan to stay so they brought back couples twist and then made veto the same hoh she won week 1 where no one remaining came close. Only time an endurance comp has been a veto challenge
3245 days 5 hours ago
Luzon
Yeah, BB13 was the worst case of blatant rigging on CBS period, second to maybe the power twist. But I don't see how this is a challenge that I'm rigging to get a specific outcome, when I genuinely couldn't care less about the Will vs Jus thing. I did this exact challenge in his Survivor: China last month.
3245 days 5 hours ago
Luzon
bottle twist * not power twist, from Cook Islands
3245 days 5 hours ago
Lifer107
Guys time to kick some WW ass
Jus remember when I played in Cook Islands and then All Stars and now you invited me back for this to be on your tribe so classic
3245 days 4 hours ago
Mearl
I'm going to abstain from this challenge. Don't think its fair to everyone so rather not be a part of it even if it costs me the game.
3245 days 4 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Yeah it led to one of the greatest power shifts so how come SUrvivor havent used it since cause its so iconic, oh right, cause its unfair
3245 days 4 hours ago
Luzon
I still don't see how it's not fair but okay
3245 days 4 hours ago
Luzon
They used it in San Juan Del Sur and One World off the top of my head. And I'm not sure if you're arguing the legitimacy of it being an iconic moment - when it was literally one of the first instances of the minoritis banding together because the majority picked them all off in the challenge. @Slim
3245 days 4 hours ago
Luzon
minorities *
3245 days 4 hours ago
Lifer107
Everyone abstain but me
3245 days 4 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
cause everyone does not go into the challenge with a chance to win. Its not based on their personal skill as to why they lose but in fact the relationships they make in the game which already determines who goes home. So now they have no chance to fight for themselves.

Imagine if this was used in Worlds apart when Mike had his immunity streak, Dan wouldnt have flipped no matter where on the totem pole he was, and it would be unfair to mike as he would have had no shot of winning the challenge
3245 days 4 hours ago
Luzon
Well first off, the relationships you make in the game are a personal skill. If you're voted out because of this challenge, it has nothing to do with the challenge itself, but it means that you didn't make the necessary social bonds to ensure your safety. That is a skill. That is Survivor.

Second off, everyone's scores are revealed. Meaning, if the members of the minority all lose consecutively ... but then you're the next one out, well, your position in the game doesn't seem to be so hot anymore. That is how Vecepia and Sean were able to flip people in Survivor: Marquesas and gain control of the game. Because of an "unfair" challenge.

Finally, your analogy to Mike isn't the same thing at all because we do not know if anyone would have flopped had the challenge taken place. Yes, he likely would have - but that's because he made himself into an immunity threat. Put Shirin in his place and her chances of staying alive grow stronger. But I know that you mean fundamentally the minorities have no chance of winning immunity... but this challenge is quite literally designed to show people where they stand in the game. It isn't my challenge, it's a basic idea that has been used in-show. Sorry, but if people in Survivor: Marquesas just refused to partake in the challenge because it was unfair, I don't think it would have gone well.

Also, like I said earlier, there is something I'm adding in the end that I don't want to spoil now - so please, bear with me.
3245 days 4 hours ago
Luzon
*flipped not flopped yuck i hate mobile
3245 days 4 hours ago
Luzon
About an hour left and I only have two submissions.

open group

Js21's Survivor: Ko Tarutao

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!