This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Will's All Stars Reveal

Topic » Will's All Stars Reveal

3261 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Greetings! It is I, Will, SurvivorFan37, and I'm pleased to announce that I'll be joining Js21 in hosting his sixteenth and my thirteenth season of Survivor - Survivor: Ko Tarutao.  Since we agreed that we weren't going to be those irritating try-hard hosts that make their cast reveals as drawn out and melodramatic as possible, I'm just going to post my players right here and Jus will post his later tonight.  More information about the premiere and the season in general will soon follow, so stay tuned!

Will's Players, Will's Warriors, #TeamWill, whatever we're calling this:

- Megan (mouseter09). The winner of season one, Megan has FINALLY agreed to return for a second run.  She played a masterful game and steamrolled the competition, and I'm excited to see how she's going to play this time around.

- Rhys (AndThenThereWasOne).  The fourth place finisher from Survivor: South Africa, Rhys has built a tengaged reputation as a formidable (and funny) group game force.  I look forward to his eccentric confessionals and intense gameplay.

- Tico (ticofernandez).  Tico is the third place finisher from Survivor: Indonesia.  He didn't manage to get any jury votes, and he's been dying for a second chance ever since.  This time, Tico has vowed to prove himself; He is socially relatable and certainly intelligent, and I think he has a pretty darn good shot.

- Cory (Lifer107).  Cory got 11th place in Survivor: Morocco, and despite his pre-merger status everyone knows he can do some serious damage in group games -- I wanted him on my team because he's active and entertaining, and he'll make a great addition to the cast.

- Vivian (ElectraViv).  Vivian is the first ever fourth-timer of my Survivor Series, and she is a woman that needs no introduction.  She went from ninth to fifth to first, and her playing style is truly one of a kind.

- Torsa (Gardenia).  The runner-up from Survivor: Morocco, Torsa lost to a mysterious goddess known as ShiiAnn at the Final Tribal Council.  She has begged me repeatedly to "put me on a season with actual fucking people" and I have acquiesced to her demands.

- Chris (blueu22).  Chris is from the train wreck known as Survivor: Peru where he is currently in the top six.  He definitely deserves to be on a season where half the cast doesn't self-vote 6 times in a row, and I'm sure he agrees with me on that.

- Luke (HowLovely).  The dark horse from Survivor: Spain, Luke was the second ever person to be rocked out of my Survivor Series.  Despite getting a low placing he has continued to follow my series quite enthusiastically, and he has proven himself in other group games so I figured this would be a perfect opportunity for him to redeem himself.

- Dana (TotsTrashy).  The winner of Survivor: Indonesia, Dana ran circles around her competitors; she was unilaterally despised by almost everyone but still made it to the end with few (if any) votes against her.  Back from a 2-week ban, she/he is ready to kick some more ass.

- Nikola (Yaxha).  Nikola is the opinionated Runner-Up from Survivor: Spain.  He's proven himself twice already in my series, and I'm ready to have his exceptionally fast keyboard skills and non-gamebot nature both entertain and deliver another savvy game.

Like I said, Jus is also announcing his players soon.  Start getting to know everyone and get your final 18 deals in place, this game is going to be crazy!
3261 days 1 hour ago
blueu22
WHY IS THIS TRIBE SO GOOD
3261 days 1 hour ago
KingGeek
Ew Rhys
3261 days 1 hour ago
AndThenThereWasOne
I just got ew'd at by a stranger :(

i go here to escape real life NOT RELIVE IT
3261 days 1 hour ago
Gardenia
YESSSS REAL FUCKING PEOPLE
3261 days 1 hour ago
TotsTrashy
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
3261 days ago
HowLovely
YASSSSSSSSSSSSS
3260 days 22 hours ago
mouseter09
Yasssssssss
3260 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
there all so old. ew
3260 days 21 hours ago
Survivorgame1
when nasty cunt viv gets to play 4 times and i dont even get to play a 3rd time???
3260 days 21 hours ago
blueu22
DanielzSnooz
there all so old. ew

they're*

open group

Js21's Survivor: Ko Tarutao

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!