This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #9 - "Extricaiton"

Topic » Episode #9 -..

3199 days 12 hours ago
BENLINUS
July 6, 2015

- Those in the office continue their meeting, with Snow calling for a break. Scoggs and Xander walk out of the office, and are eventually followed by Evans, who is tearing up. -

Bowles: What got into her?

Snow: ... Personal matter. You know how women are... Or do you?

Bowles: More than you'd know.

- Bowles gives half a smile, staring down Snow as they are left in the room alone. Evans walks alone into a lavatory, sitting down on the seat before bursting into tears. She places her phone on the side, still with the "Love you xx" message visible. The contact is shown to be "Evie", with the date reading June 27. -

June 27, 2015

- Evie looks out of a helicopter, flying over the waters of Panoi. She places her cell phone in a small bag, spotting a speedboat below, heading towards Malani. On board the boat is Kam, accompanied by Akmal and Luqman, who are in complete silence. -

- As the sun begins to rise over the islands, Heaven crawls through the grass, escaping the commotion within the village. She hears gunshots behind her, but is unable to see those firing, with the smoke from the explosion sweeping over the entire town. Momolou, Ziggy and Tiffany head down the beach, fleeing the gunshots, taking a second guess as to whether the men arriving truly were the authorities. -

- Those on the beach of Malani see the helicopter flying overhead. They take shelter, paranoid as to whether those they see are friend or foe. The group have begun to strip apart the dock in an attempt to make a raft to carry several of them to another island, whilst others sit in the shade, too afraid to brave the open water without proper transportation. -
3199 days 12 hours ago
bad18life
( Let us know when its okay to post )
3199 days 12 hours ago
BENLINUS
(Go for it)
3199 days 12 hours ago
bad18life
*Kam looks at Luqman and Akmal*

So are you boys still on hush are you going to talk?
3199 days 12 hours ago
BENLINUS
- Luqman briefly turns to eye up Kam. He turns his head back, shaking his head. -
3199 days 12 hours ago
BENLINUS

Facility on Panoi

- James sits inside his cell, his hand having been bandaged since Derek cut off his little finger. He is sat with his back against the wall, looking completely drained and exhausted. -

- Chloe and Tiago sit inside their cell, still waiting to receive water in order to keep them hydrated. Chloe continues to worry about her brother, whilst a partially beaten Tiago cries out for girlfriend Michelle. -
3199 days 12 hours ago
bad18life
*Kam grins and shakes his head*

Can you go any faster? I do have a time limit you know.
3199 days 12 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Lana gathers up bits of bamboo and twine, wiping some sweat off my brow with the back of my arm*

Don't help at once everyone.
3199 days 12 hours ago
BENLINUS
Luqman: No talk!

- He hits Kam on the head with a small bamboo stick, before turning back to the front. -
3199 days 12 hours ago
BENLINUS
- Jackson grabs the supplies off Lana. -

Jackson: If you cant handle it then go and sit down... You're just going to slow this down. We've got to be off this beach before those fuckers come back!
3199 days 12 hours ago
BENLINUS
- Leon sits in the shade, fanning himself with his uninjured arm. -

Leon: ... You guys are crazy. Going out there with nothing but a few bits of wood bound together. Hell you'd be crazy to go out there in a damn boat.
3199 days 12 hours ago
bad18life
*Kam places a hand on his head and clinches his fist*

^Oh you motherfuckers are lucky^
3199 days 12 hours ago
Hudspith
dont speak to her like that least she's doing something productive
3199 days 12 hours ago
Mitsuki
*In an exaggerated tone*

Oh well Jackson, I had no idea this was such a dire situation deary me.

*She returns to her regular voice a slight edge to it*

I'm helping and contributing as best I can, I was simply vocalizing my desire for everyone else to get off of their asses and help.

*She turns and continues collecting twine*
3199 days 12 hours ago
BENLINUS
- Akmal looks ahead seeing the beach. He gets Luqman to dip the bamboo in the water, feeling how close they are to the seabed. -
3199 days 12 hours ago
77sparks77
[Hi, I'm gonna be revelant this episode. It's been decided.]

open group

Rippled Water - (Season 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!