This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #8 - "Casualty"

Topic » Episode #8 -..

3224 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
(Vanessa you're welsh... I think? I'm pretty sure you are. Anyway, is Plaid Cymru really popular there? :/)
3224 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
Momolou: Move... now...

- Momolou grabs Tiff, running with her and Ziggy down the beach. -

Tiff: Is it the police!?

Momolou: I told you they would come!
3224 days 3 hours ago
77sparks77
[tbh, they are co-stars. They're so irrel to the plot.]
3224 days 3 hours ago
77sparks77
[Apparently I don't even control Tiff anymore, she didn't say "darling"... :'(]
3224 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
(Bitch you should've got them more involved. Momolou isn't really involved in any major plots yet but he's talking a lot. That gives this fool recurring at minimum)
3224 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
TIFF: DARLING FUCKING DARLING HA

Momolou: Since when do you talk?

Tiff: Since James controls me... "darling"

3224 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
Monroe: Josephine... I.. I tried... Don't leave...

- Monroe laughs, before coughing up some more blood, having gone somewhat delusional through the extreme blood loss. -
3224 days 3 hours ago
iGoddess
Go through?
-She looks at her father seeing an entry and exit wound for a bullet, then he clears the wound area with some water.
He has one bullet in his chest? Papa?!
-She stands up, pacing, while he looks at her, but goes ahead and tries to save Monroe.
3224 days 3 hours ago
rhysarnie14
c: they cant keep us in here!
3224 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
- Heaven notices that on the ceiling of the house, "Forrest" has laid out C4, which is wired to some sort of control, clearly in an attempt to booby trap the house before he left. -
3224 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
- Three men get off the motorboat, dragging the boat onto the shore before jumping out and running into the village, firing several warning shots into the air. -
3224 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
- Locals flee around the village, with several being shot in an attempt to draw out Heaven and Monroe. Two of the men charge towards the Chiaro household, busting down the door, heading into the home where they can be heard shouting "Where is she" over and over. -
3224 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
- Nora Chiaro is heard screaming, trying to fight the two thugs off. Several shots are heard coming from inside the house, with her screams falling silent. -
3224 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
- Dr Chiaro stands, shouting his wife's name in horror. He goes to run to her, but is grabbed by Heaven, who attempts to hold her father back. The two of them break down in hysterics. Whilst Monroe lies on the floor, drifting away into an unconscious state. -
3224 days 3 hours ago
BENLINUS
Dr Chiaro: ... Go.... Go!

- He hugs his daughter, pushing her away quickly after, trying to get her to run, realising that the men are here for her. Dr Chiaro walks outside of Forrests home, holding his hands in the air, trying to tell the third thug, who has walked towards the house, that Heaven has already left. The thug ignores Dr Chiaro's words, firing two shots into his body, walking towards Forrests house. -

open group

Rippled Water - (Season 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!