This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Diary Room

Topic » Diary Room

4579 days 16 hours ago
puppetmaster_brady
Post diary entries here, as if you are talking to your audience (some people actually read these!)
If you have a more secretive thing you'd like to share, please message them to me (Brady).
I'd like to see one entry per day.
4579 days 14 hours ago
I_PullDaStrings
MY DIARY ROOM ENTRY FOR TODAY

WOW. Lost the HoH competition. All because my team was inactive, and I mainly had to play solo against FOUR OTHERS. Goodjob other side of the house even tho you only won because the numbers were on your side. Go ahead you can nominate me, it'll be predictable, it'll be stupid, and trust me if I am nominated I am not going down without a fight.
4579 days 14 hours ago
cdbaumgarth
Im really excited for my housetoday and glad that we won HOH. I just hopethat we all send the same noms so we stay safe.
4579 days 14 hours ago
DianeRhea
Yay we won safety! I hope everyone can discuss it before they send in their nominations!
4579 days 14 hours ago
I_PullDaStrings
Everyones going to sleep. Nominations seem like they might be predictable....We'll see if I'm proved wrong.
4579 days 14 hours ago
LoganGage14
Yay we won!
4579 days 4 hours ago
nashville1998
I was inactive for my team and i feel sorry for it
4579 days 4 hours ago
Austinsscott
Wow people in this house are already starting to annoy me. They think they control how I vote. What a joke. I'm playing my own game not as a house get used go it and get prepared for a battle. Because austinsscott is in the house and he's taking over!!!
4578 days 20 hours ago
rasmusjt48
Yay Austin gets to lays next to me but sometimes he lays with someone else so that doesn't mean he is my best friends he is competitve guy. Can we win this game? Let's see
4578 days 18 hours ago
dmroedel11
YAY i got hoh :) going to be safe!
4578 days 18 hours ago
brainysmurf97
got hoh yayy but idnt wanna nomme ANYONE
4578 days 17 hours ago
nashville1998
love the drama lol!
4578 days 16 hours ago
I_PullDaStrings
They didn't nominate me...That was highly unexpected...Hopefully I get chosen for the veto that way I have a chance to remain safe.
4578 days 15 hours ago
jueboy21
So excited I'm in the bb house!
4578 days 14 hours ago
sergeant
I survived the first nomination ceremony
4578 days 6 hours ago
Austinsscott
Since im amazing hoh i cant be nommed...duh!! i got a plan behind all of this and though it probably wont make since at some times...your just gonna have to wait and see the results :)

open group

Big Brother 1 TOTH (Day 5)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!