This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3748 days 6 hours ago
Hudspith
yea im done asking questions and my vote is quite straight forward
3748 days 5 hours ago
Murly
I'm getting really nervous!
3748 days 5 hours ago
Walkerbait27
So guys my questions have been answered and I've voted CONTINUE!
3748 days 5 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Thanks Ish :)

I guess we can do closing statements now!
3748 days 5 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Closing statements:

Thanks jury for your questions and comments.

I guess I have two main points to round off my argument as to why I should be the Sole Survivor.

My first is that from my perception, I did everything I could to stay in this game. However you want to argue the moves happened, they did happen and I was saved. And I tried to do that through my words, because at a lot of points in this game, it was all I had to work with.

Secondly, I think it's easy to come from a position of majority, cut a few allies and end up in the Final 3. What is hard is to come from a position of minority, and make it to the end with out personally cutting any of your original allies. And that's what I did.

So I hope I've done enough to gain your votes tonight. It's been a pleasure playing this game with each and every one of you. Good luck in all your future games.
3748 days 5 hours ago
Murly
Closing statement.. okay.

I've done everything in my power to try and get you guys to vote for me, so there's not much left for me to say. It's been a great season playing with you all and I've come out of it with some friends I know I will have for as long as I am on Tengaged.

Myself and Rob played this game side by side and I wouldn't change a single thing. We both deserve it in my opinion. It all comes down to who argued their case the best. Honestly, I don't think Nick deserves it.. Sorry, I just don't.

If anybody needs any further questions answering then feel free to PM me or message me on here. I look forward to seeing how Chantra writes up this season on the wiki page. I'm available for All Stars if you want me ;)

Good luck Rob and Nick!
3748 days 5 hours ago
Econ21
Voted GL guys
3748 days 5 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Thanks Eric!
3748 days 4 hours ago
RedWing91
I would like to comment on the Answers to my questions. Yes Nick you are the last one standing because you turned on you alliance. If you would have been with anyone but two people who stayed loyal to each other through out I might have voted for you. But yeah we are still friend but you your self said that shouldn't effect my decision.

Wait You're playing for the entire Million. Obama Sucks. If you win I expect a virtual mustang Obviously RED.
Thanks for giving me credit and the heart thing I like the bloody and Red part. Thanks for thinking the references were all mine. As for the show up to a challenge high drunk and with a body bag that one I made up. And that was the first episode title. I did sometimes show up to a challenge drunk but never high and i'll leave the body bag part to the imagination.
OK I've made my decision. Rob and Jade I am sorry that only one of you gets my vote.
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose! Drive that PatchedShip were it belongs.
Oh and Bottoms up.
3748 days 4 hours ago
Murly
Whoever wins is taking the other and you on the patched ship with them and we can sail off in to the sunset :p
3748 days 4 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Thanks Red, was awesome to be your ally and even better to be and continue to be, your friend :)
3748 days 4 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
If everyone votes before the deadline (i.e. tonight or very soon) can we have the results early?
3748 days 3 hours ago
Murly
Eager beaver lol
3748 days 3 hours ago
RedWing91
SUNSET? SUNSET Jade? That was not the agreement. We had an agreement and one of you better follow through
3748 days 3 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
I'm all nervy haha XD

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!